Chapter 8

{a/n: I'm gonna write Jungkook's past soon, so please wait for a little more... For me, everything will make sense once I write his past experiences, and his reason as to why he became homophobic... For now, I'll just post new chapter for everyone! Enjoy!}

~

Jungkook watches silently on his seat as Jimin and Weian finally finished their photoshoot for today... Everyone including Taehyung were beyond satisfied with the result of their hardwork, which made him look forward for their next session... The staff even asked for either autograph or picture with the two, which the couple happily accepted...

"I never imagine the day that the two of the most adorable cosers in the world will model for my studio..." Said the young photographer. "Your chemistry in the span of the entire pictorial is always on point that I wonder if you guys truly just met personally today..."

Weian can only laugh softly as he held one of Jimin's hand, while his other hand rests on the smaller's back. "It is truly our first time working for a project together, but me and Angel already met before, as they usually attend cosplay events where I also attended to..."

"Is that true Angel?" Taehyung asked the cute little one with a visible blush on his cheeks. "So you were able to win Weian's attention even before you two met... How sweet!"

"Yeah... My brother and Hobi-hyung usually come with me in the events, even if it is held somewhere outside Korea... I usually show up to the event to support Weian-ssi..." He looks away with a bashful smile plastered on his face. "I can't believe it either that I became my favorite coser's partner for the annual convention's photoshoot..."

The three of them continue talking about their plans for the weekend, (convention day) as they are all busy meeting their friends and fans from all over the world... Weian confirmed that he'll gonna meet his muse in between, as he wanted Jimin to meet his best friend and partner in crime, Hakken Ryou...

"Wait, Hakken? Like the other God-tier coser like you?! What the fuck! I'm a huge fan!" Taehyung exclaimed which Jungkook suddenly turned his attention. Is that true?!

"Oh yes... Hakken himself wanted to meet Angel and maybe get to know each other while we are all here..." Weian replied. "He is very excited to meet this beautiful princess..."