Chapter 14 part II

{a/n: Hello hello! I'll be updating more today, so look forward to it... Thank you!}

~

After Jimin sent the message on his new friend, he started searching on his wardrobe for some cute dress to wear... The meeting with the organizers and his fellow cosers is like a briefing for the cosplay show, from which most of the cosers will present a glimpse of their talent, as well as a mini meet and greet for the VIP ticket holder... Jimin already planned to sing the song that his brother composed and produced but never release it to any music platform... Yoongi said that SERENDIPITY is born due to his love for his brother and music, and the smaller is more than proud to sing it in front of everyone attending the event...
"My hyungie will surely be surprise once he heard the song..." He chuckled to himself while he continue looking for the perfect outfit.

~

Jungkook woke up an hour later after Jimin called... The way his face quickly morphed from shocked to disgust with the way that girl he met last night gets all clingy to him and acted as if they are dating just because they fucked last night is truly a huge turn off... Just who do she think she is to answer the call on his phone without waking the owner? Fucker!
So instead of arguing with this delusional freak, Jungkook hurriedly wear his clothes without caring at the whiny bitch behind him. God please help him!

"Oppa where are you going? Aren't you gonna stay for breakfast?" The girl tried her best to charm Jungkook, which the latter almost gag.

"Who allowed you to answer my call without me knowing?" Asked Jungkook who clearly is pissed with her. "And please stop acting like my girlfriend just because I fucked you several times last night... Take note, I only cummed once, while you keep squirting all over..." He rolled his eyes and took his stuff with him, double checking if he didn't forget anything.

"But oppa~ didn't we had fun last night? You even cheated on your girlfriend for me..." She batted her eyelashes and smiles. "For sure she will be the first one to break up with you later..."

Jungkook gritted his teeth and grabbed the girl's cheeks tight while glaring. "Don't you know how to shut your fucking mouth, SLUT? If Angel ended things with me, I'll definitely kill you... Do you hear me? I'll hunt you down together with your family..."