Chapter 12 part III

{a/n: Alright alright! Who wants to see Jungkook being jealous? Raise your hand guys! Hahaha!}

~

Since their reserved table for tonight's dinner is visible to the people outside the restaurant, Jimin can't help but to enjoy watching the night life of the people who works the entire day to earn a living... It is also the very same reason why Jungkook, together with Taehyung and his staff saw the lovely angel who seems enjoying her time with her companion...

The group finished their dinner in the nearby barbecue house, and decided to have few drinks together in Onyx bar (owned by Taehyung's old classmate) since they are all free from work the following day... But when Jungkook saw his angel sitting beside Weian with their intertwined hands, even whispering to each other as if they had secrets to hide, he can't help the weird feeling of bitterness bubbling inside his chest... And let's not forget the newest addition to their group, Hakken who seems overly friendly on the other side, enjoying his time talking with Hoseok and Yoongi... The taller can't help but to feel jealous of Weian and Hakken's familiarity with the famous producer and his beautiful younger "sister"...
Well he is already frustrated by the fact that angel left the studio first just to meet those guys... But seeing them all together and being able to spend time with each other the second time this week is definitely a whole new level of jealousy in Jungkook's part... Ugh!

"If your little mind is planning to go there and ditch our reservation in Onyx, then I'm gonna tell you now that you shouldn't... Their dinner is a private matter, and we can't just barge in and interrupt their beautiful evening just because you're attracted to the beautiful angel and that you're feeling jealous of her beloved suitor..." Taehyung stated. "And besides, how will you earn her attention if she's with her lover and her idol?"

"Wait... Who are you talking about? I mean angel's idol?" Jungkook looks at his best friend.

"Huh? Don't tell me you don't have any idea about Angel's coser idol and first crush in the industry?" Taehyung frowns. "And to think you call yourself her friend... What a bluff!"

"Do you think I'm gonna ask you such stupid question if I know?" The taller scoffs. "But wait, isn't it Weian her coser idol and crush?"