Chapter 17 part II

{a/n: Yehey! I'm so pumped up! I'll be posting another update tonight, so stay tuned...}

~

After his stupid argument with his best friend, Taehyung is now sitting in one of the empty stool inside Jimin's tent as the latter is contemplating about the outfit that he'll be wearing for the shoot... Despite the fact that he already planned to wear the pure white gown earlier, he is also enchanted with the red and white gown with a long veil that has the same color as the gown...

"You do know that whatever gown that you choose, the client will most likely agree to your decision..." Taehyung smiled at him while cooing at his pouting face. "They already love you, so relax..."

"But what if JK-ssi didn't like the gown?  He even made a snarky comment about it while he's here awhile ago... He said that it won't look good on me..." The smaller sulks even more. "He said that the dress looks too big on me, and it doesn't sit well in his idea of bride's gown..."

"He said that to you?" Asked by the young photographer who look absolutely pissed now. "Well that fucker doesn't understand fashion, as he himself can't wear anything else apart from his usual white and black shirts and baggy pants... So just be yourself and forget about my weird best friend... For sure Weian-ssi will fall in love with you even more once he saw you walking closer the gazebo..."

Jimin smiled back at Taehyung as his mind finally decided what he truly wants... Maybe he'll just say sorry to Jungkook for not listening to his opinion later? "Thank you so much Taehyung-ssi... I don't know what should I do without your help..."

"No problem Angel... You do know that we're friends, and I have to take care of you since your brother isn't here..." He replied.

"If hyung finally decide to date again, I will definitely tell him to choose you instead..." Jimin respond. "He already suffered a lot in his past relationship, so I think he's being careful in choosing his lover now..."

"I heard that Yoongi almost died in his last relationship, well based on the story he told to his fans in one of his live... When exactly did that happened?" Taehyung asked. "I mean if you don't mind telling..."