Chapter 16 part I

{a/n: Good day to all! I'll try my best to finish this chapter today... Mwah!}

~

By the next morning, Jimin found himself engulfed in the arms of his lover inside his hotel room... The way their bodies were entangled under the sheets, with their cute matching pajamas on, it feels like a dream came true for the smaller... (a/n: They didn't do anything apart from sleeping last night, so chill...  Haha!) So while Weian is still peacefully sleeping, Jimin can't help but to gently trace his lover's  face with his thumb, as if to remember their time together...

"How can you be so cute even while sleeping? That's illegal to my heart, you know?" Jimin whispered as he brushed his lover's Bang's away from his forehead. "I wish I can wake up every single day with you..."

Jimin didn't realize that the taller is already awake, not until a pair of arms wrapped around his waist and pulled him closer... The way Weian lazily smiled at him with his sleepy eyes and bedhair feels like they are already married and this is their first day of forever... Is this what happiness feels like?
"Mornin' love..." Weian greeted with his hoarse voice.

"Good morning too~" He replied sweetly. "I already ordered room service for us, and it will arrive anytime soon..."

Weian whines cutely as he rest his head on Jimin's lap, kissing his tummy... "Mhm.. Let me just enjoy our time more... Today's gonna be busy and I know how much you're looking forward to it..." His eyes closed while letting the smaller play with his hair. "I love you..."

"I love you too, Weian-ssi..." Jimin leaned down to kiss his lover's forehead. "We only have two more hours before our photoshoot, so you better hurry up and take a shower while I prepare your clothes..."

"Or we can wear our matching hoodies for now and buy matching outfits before we go to the studio..." Weian stretched his arms and yawns, making Jimin chuckled with his cuteness.

"Whatever you want love~ Now go! Stop slacking off, we don't have much time to get ready, and Taehyung-ssi will definitely get mad if we arrive late..." He gently tapped his lover's shoulder to let him go. "Hurry~"

"Alright alright~" Weian replied with a huge smile on his face as he finally let go of Jimin and rolled out of their bed to head towards the bathroom.
So cute and understanding...