Chapter 16 part III

{a/n: Hello hello! Last update for now since I'm gonna be working on the next chapters of my other story...}

~

After their "mini rehearsal", Jungkook is the one to assist Jimin as he walk out of the tent looking like a disney princess... Everyone working under the studio (even Taehyung himself) were surprised upon seeing the smaller being escorted towards the cathedral where Weian is happily waiting... The way Jungkook hesitate to come forward and hand over the smaller to Weian is quite obvious, but Taehyung called him out with a knowing smile, as if silently telling him that he should let go of the bride to be able for them to start their photoshoot...

"Jungkook-ah, I think we should start the photoshoot now... Weian here will take care of Angel from here onwards..." Taehyung suggested, making his bestfriend look at him with a pain in his eyes.

"I-uhm... Yeah yeah... I'm sorry..." Jungkook look down and put a space between him and Jimin. "I should probably check the props now..." With one last glance on her, Jungkook left the lady with her "real" husband. Damn that hurts.

Jimin flashes his genuine smile at everyone as the taller finally intertwined their hands together... The way the two walk down the aisle with those loving gaze and gentle touches were captured by the young photographer himself, making his bestfriend drown in jealousy at the corner... It was supposed to be him and Angel, but Taehyung decided to offer the role of the husband to Weian... So unfair!
"If only Tae choose me instead of Weian, things might be different now..." Jungkook groans as he clenched his fist. "I will definitely carry her bridal style, maybe kissing her forehead if possible..."

He is totally "not" glaring at the working couple, most especially by the time when his bestfriend instructed the smaller to put her arms around her lover's neck, while Weian's hand are on her slim waist... Arrgh!!! The way their foreheads touch with their eyes close and bright smiles? So annoying! It's not like their huge height difference is cute~ *roll eyes* "If it was me, I won't listen to my own best friend and just kiss her! No questions asked, I'll just do it!" He internally chuckled.

Jungkook is so focused in his internal thoughts that he missed the opportunity to see Weian finally seal the deal, as he kissed Jimin in front of everyone... The way the crowd roar in unison after capturing the moment made Jungkook snapped out of his own world, making his blood runs cold... What the fuck?!