Best Friends.? - Tom and Bill Kaulitz

🫂/ some smut !!

Me and Tom have been bestfriends since we were little. We met when we were 2 or 3 years old , because of our moms. they were and still are bestfriends. Me and Tom were always more closer than me and Bill, but me and Bill were still friends, i could tell him things, but i could tell Tom EVERYTHING. Recently, i've started to catch feelings for Tom. I know he definitely doesn't feel the same way about me though, plus as much as i love him, he's such a player.

I spotted Tom in the hallway when i walked into the school, i ran up and jumped on his back, when i jumped on his back, i could see there was a girl standing infront of him, they were talking... oh. i got off him and the girl was obviously giving me dirty looks, i thought Tom would stick up for me, but he didnt. "Y/n why would you do that? Can't you see im talking to this pretty lady?". My heart dropped when i heard those words, the girl was just smirking at me. I started tearing up at Tom's words and his actions. i walked away as i started to cry. Why did he do that?.

Toms pov: I watched y/n as she walked away while crying. I felt horrible,but i dont know why she jumped on me like that. I looked back at the girl i was talking to and continued talking to her, but i couldn't get Y/n out of my head. The girl started touching on my abs, i felt uncomfortable but i just let her do it, next thing i know, we're in the girls restroom and she's giving me a blowjob. I covered my mouth as i moan from pleasure, but my hand didn't stop my moans from being loud. Someone walked into the bathroom and they were crying. It sounded like Y/n. I tried to get the girl to stop but she kept going. I started moaning louder, throwing my head back from the pleasure and the feeling building up.

Y/n pov: I walked into the bathroom, i heard fainted moaning, gross. I looked under the stall i realized the shoes and pants was from the girl who was talking to Tom earlier, i then realized the other pair of shoes. Tom's shoes. I started sobbing as i heard him moaning.

Toms pov: "f- fuck." i released myself into the girls mouth, as i did i heard y/n sobbing. I quickly pulled my boxers and pants back up, throwing open the door. "Y/N!" i tried to grab her arm but she had already left the bathroom.

Y/n pov: i ran out as i heard Tom call my name. I walked around the school , looking down at only the floor, i then bumped into someone...Bill. I looked up at him and i was relieved. I wrapped my arms around him, just hugging him so tight. "Hey y/n, whats wrong?", he noticed my unfamiliar body language. "i dont wanna talked about it" i responded. "can we just sneak out and go back to your house?". "Yeah sure, let me just tell tom so he can co-" i cut him off "no! i dont want him to come. please, i just wanna leave.". Bill definitely knew something was up, "alright alright". He held my hand as we walked out to the car, he opened the door for me and i got in. once he closed the door, he got in the driver seat and started driving to their house.

Bill's pov: When we got to the house, y/n was asleep. i decided to let her sleep so i picked her up carefully and walked up to the front door, i tried my best to keep quiet, not wanting to wake her up, i unlocked the door and walked in. I walked us both up to my room, once i walked in, i carefully set her down and put a blanket over her. "sleep well y/n", i kissed her head gently and got in bed with her, just cuddling up with her. I started gaining feelings for her. But i couldn't stop thinking about why she was crying earlier? did someone hurt her? and why didnt she want tom to come? did tom hurt her? no he wouldn't, would he.? so many thoughts popped into my head. i began getting a headache so i closed my eyes and drifted off asleep.

words: 800

OK, THIS WAS MY VERY FIRST STORY SO LMK HOW IT WAS?? IF U HAVE ANY NICE TIPS FOR ME PLEASE LMK N SHOULD I DO A PART TWO TO THIS?? IF SO LMK WHAT I SHOULD DO FOR PART 2!!