Best Friends.? Part 2. Tom and Bill Kaulitz

💋 !!

Bills Pov: I woke up to Tom barging in my room. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH HER?!" , I quickly sat up and got up, pushing Tom out the room. "I was giving her comfort and attention she needed, she bumped into me, sobbing her eyes out. I wanted to tell you to come home with us but she insisted that I dont invite you. what did you do to her." I looked Tom straight in the eyes, whatever he says, i will know if he's lying. "I-" Y/n walked out, her beautiful eyes were glistening with tears as she saw Tom. She walked back into the room , i didnt hear anything from her after that.
"Y/N!" Tom said. "leave her alone, what did you do!?" I said as I pushed Tom back, i've never felt this protective over y/n.

Toms pov: I looked at Bill as he pushed me back "What is your problem?!" I said to him. "You hurt
Y/n! how could you do that to her?! she has feelings for you for the longest time and you-you have hurt her so many times , being a manwhore you are!" My heart sunk as I heard him. Bill walked back into his room with y/n. i felt like shit.

Bills pov: I grabbed onto y/n as she began crying, i wrapped my arms around her tightly and kissed her head repeatedly. "Im so sorry y/n, please don't cry or feel hurt over that asshole." I saw her look up at me shocked, i was shocked at myself also, yeah my brother did some things that were bad but i never judged him or talked bad about him, but since he hurt y/n, i was feeling different. I don't know what has overcame me.

Timeskip: A week later

Y/ns pov: I woke up in Bill's bed, he was cuddling with me, i havent talked to Tom in a week, it has been awkward considering that ive been spending the night for a whole week straight. I looked next to me, seeing Bill peacefully sleeping next to me, his muscular arms wrapped around my waist, gripping it tight as no one could ever hurt me. Ive recently started catching feelings for Bill but...I still have feelings for Tom. Tom has not messed around with anyone ever after Bill basically confessed to Tom for me. I liked the both of them. I rubbed Bill's cheek with my thumb, he was so beautiful. Tom and Bill had the same features but they were both so different and unique. I didn't know who i wanted. I kissed his head and carefully got up, not wanting to wake him up. "Y/n?" i heard his sweet sleepy voice. "Yes Bill?", "where are you going my love?" he said. I sighed, "im gonna go use the bathroom, ill be right back", I kissed his head as he nodded and walked out the room. I headed into the bathroom and started doing my bussiness. I then began washing my face, i felt someone come in as i lathered the face wash on, I forgot to lock the door. "Bill, i said i would be right back, go back to bed." I felt a pair of veiny arms wrap around my waist, i instantly knew these werent Bills. I froze up and began putting water on my face, removing the wash from my face. "Tom get off of me!".

Toms pov: I walked into the bathroom, as i knew it would be y/n, I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Tom get off of me!" her voice said, i began getting hard as i kissed her back gently, she was only in boxers and a sports bra. "Im so sorry y/n, i never meant to hurt you beautiful" I turned her to face me, i could see her y/c/e (your color eyes), starting to tear up. "Ive wanted you for as long as you wanted me but i didnt think you wanted me, because you didnt want to ruin our friendship but, I love you." Bill walked in as he heard that. "What the fuck are you doing with her? let her go, you had your fucking chance with her and you lost it." Those words made me upset, I looked at y/n then back at Bill. "Möchtest du sie teilen?" (Do you want to share her?). Bill looked at y/n for a second then back at me, shaking his head no. "Was ist, wenn sie sich damit nicht wohl fühlt, du hast ihr schon seelisch genug wehgetan." (What if she's not comfortable with that, you've already hurt her enough emotionally.). "maybe she wants it aswell." Me and Bill both smirked at each other then looked back at y/n, she was standing there with her beautiful face confused. "Who do you want y/n."

Y/ns pov: I am now in the bathroom with both Tom and Bill, they're both speaking german to each other, i was very confused until they both looked at me and Tom finally spoke, "Who do you want y/n". I looked at him for a mintue then at Bill. I didn't know who i wanted, was i a horrible person for wanting both of them? I stayed quiet for about two mintues before Bill spoke up, "Well...y/n?" I felt pressured, Ive wanted Tom for the longest but Bill treated me like a princess this whole week. "I-I dont know...". Once I said that, Tom and Bill started smirking. "Do you want us both y/n?" He started walking up to me, getting closer, as he got closer i bumped back into Bill, who was standing behind me. "I think y/n should see who she likes better." Bill said, i was surprise on how he spoke and what he was saying. Tom and Bill both held my hand, walking into Tom's room, he had a bigger bed since he always had girls over...ew. We walked into the bedroom and Bill locked the door behind us. I hesitately got onto the bed and Tom instantly started kissing me, I could see Bill being a bit concerned and being more cautious to see if i was okay and comfortable with what Tom was doing, I began kissing Tom back, his lips were so plumped and soft, just as Bills. Tom began laying me down, kissing down my neck, he then pulled away and Bill came on me, hovering over, softly whispering in my ear, "are you okay with this y/n" i nodded, being sure. I really did want this, i was just shy. Bill gave me a soft smile when i reassured him. He started kissing and sucking on my collar bone, gently. He made sure not to hurt me. I watched as Tom pulled down his pants, tapping on Bills shoulder, letting him know its time. Bill got off me and i looked at Tom as i noticed his boner. Bill took off his pants then they both took off their boxers. They were both about the same size, Tom's was just a bit thicker. They motioned me to stand up, i did as they told me to. Bill took off my bra while Tom took off my panties. Bill laid down on the bed, taking my regular hole, he spit on his member, just so it could go in a bit smoother. Once he did, he carefully started sliding in, not wanting to hurt me. I began tearing up, i could barely take his, now i also have to take Tom's. Once Bill slid in halfway, he stayed still so i could get used to it, Tom immediately slid in my second hole without a warning, i whimpered. The feeling of both of them in me was amazing, but painful. Tom slowly started thrusting, fastly picking up the pace, Bill was holding still. "Im gonna start thrusting y/n. Let me know if you need me to pull out at anytime. he placed kisses on my chest starting to thrust, gripping my waist. The room was filled with my whimpers and moans and the boys grunts and moans. They both thrusted at the same fast pace, Bill kissed me passionately as Tom gripped my boobs and made dark hickeys on my back. "I-Im gonna cu-cum! please!" They both began picking up the pace even more after hearing those words. I released on Bills member. They kept going. After a bit i could feel both Tom and Bill's member starting to twitch, i could tell they were close. Both of their thrusts began sloppy. I also reached my climax for the 2nd time. Three more last thrusts, we all released at the same time. The boys both finished inside of me, my legs were shaking and i just couldnt talk. Tom and Bill pulled out of me and laid me on the bed, cleaning me up. i put the blankets over me and laid in pain as both of the boys kissed my head and both whispered "I love you y/n" in my ears.
I peacefully fell asleep after that.

UGHHH THIS TOOK FOREVER!!! I DONT KNOW HOW YOU WRITERS DO IT. I PROOFREAD THIS KINDA BUT I DID A SCAN THRU SO EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES!!!.

word count: 1574 words