maybe next time part 3 🤷‍♀️.

💟/🫂
warnings: self-harming

I sat in silence as my tears ran down my face.

Bill 💓💋: 50 missed calls and 75 new messages.
*" Please y/n. im so sorry. just answer me."*
*"i want to know if youre okay."*
*"please im sorry."*
*"forgive me y/n. i love you."*

I didnt answer him. i turned off my phone and got up from the floor, making my way to the bathroom. once i got into the bathroom i opened one of the draws and took out my blade. i have been 5 months clean but today was the day, today was the day i was gonna relaspe, Bill was the reason i was clean for so long, now he is the reason i am relasping. i looked at my healed scars one last time before putting the blade to my wrists.

my eyes began to shut as i slid down the wall and onto the floor, i think i cut too deep. the last thing i heard was someone rushing into the bathroom, seeing me and yelling my name. Then, i blacked out.

Timeskip: 4 hours.
I woke up as my vision was blurry but i still looked around, i tried to find who brought me in here, i then saw someone walk in...i couldn't tell who until i rubbed my eyes...Tom. Tom saved me. "y/n! youre up! youre okay!" he ran to me and carefully hugged me, making sure to not disconnect any of the wires. he then pulled away and sat on the edge of the bed , next to me, holding my hand, making eye contact with me as he teared up. "whyd you do it y/n...why?." it hurt me seeing tom seeing me like this. i just stayed quiet, looking at him not, knowing how to answer. "im sorry tom." , i looked down at the ground as he gently kissed the big bandage the doctors wrapped around my wrist. I stared and admired him, wincing a bit from the pain. As Tom was kissing my wrists, Bill walked in, eyeing Tom up and down. "Y/n..." bill walked towards me as Tom got up and left the room.
Bill sat where Tom was sitting and stared at me for a while before he then began sobbing his eyes out. "Im so sorry! this is all my fault! im so sorry please forgive me." I stared at Bill as he sobbed and begged for forgiveness. i didnt know what to do. "why did you relaspe?. was it because of me y/n! did i make you relaspe.?" he made eye contact with me as tears ran down his eyes. i stayed quiet and began crying.

Bills pov: I watched as y/n began crying. i kissed her head "im sorry." she laid down and closed her eyes. i rubbed her head then got up.

TimeSkip: 2 weeks later
it has been 3 days since i got out of the hospital. Tom has came to check up on me everyday, Bill hasnt. But today, both tom and bill are coming over to check up on me and make sure i don't have anything that i could use to hurt myself with, this is so unfair. 

*knock knock*

i got up and opened the door they both walked in, tom hugged me tightly squeezing my ass, making me smile a bit, bill gave me a side hug which was unsual. i shrugged it off and sat down on the couch , turning on the tv. "y/n i know how your mom is barely here and your dad.." why was bill talking about my dad. i got up and pushed by him , running up to my room, why is bill making me feel so horrible! tom ran up after me and followed me in my room, picking me up and holding me tightly, as i cried. "dont cry y/n, bill didnt mean it like that...what we were both gonna ask is if you wanted to come and stay with us..?" i picked my head up from tom's shoulder and looked at him "really.? i can stay with you?" Tom nodded his head and smiled. "i would love to!" i kissed his cheek and jumped off of him, grabbing a suitcase and backpack "ill be downstairs if you need me" tom gave me a kiss on the head and walked downstairs. i was sitting on the bed, packing my things until the door opened and bill walked in. "y/n..? can we talk my love."  i looked at him and nodded staying quiet. Bill sat down on the bed next to me , placing his hand on my thigh. "im sorry for everything y/n. i love you. i love you so much, not just as a friend." Bill looked me in the eyes as he said that, i knew he meant it.
I dont know who i want or what to do.

AHHHH. IM DEFINITELY GONNA MAKE A PART 4 I JUST DONT KNOW WHO Y/N SHOULD END BEING WITH?? ANYWAYS I LITERALLY LOVE tokiolvr
EXCUSE ANY SPELLING MISTAKES