One nightstand to..?-Tom Kaulitz part 2

some smut / 🫂!!
Timeskip: 3 months later

Today was the day, we were moving into our very first house. Tom has been very careful and gentle with me, he decided to buy us a 2- story home, everything beautiful. The moving people took everything such as the furniture, in our car, we had stuff i really wanted to keep with me, i cant believe im 19, moving out of my little apartment and moving into a bought house with my baby daddy. Me and Tom haven't made anything official yet, but we were very inlove, as days kept going by me and Tom were growing a bond that i've never felt with anyone before, i looked at my apartment as i began to tear up, Tom noticed and quickly ran to me, he always stayed alerted. "what's wrong y/n..?" , "i cant believe im leaving this piece of shit." i began crying, some tears of joy , some because of my pregnancy, im very emotional right now. Tom hugged me and simply kissed my neck repeatedly, i laid my head back so he could have better access. About 5 minutes later he finally pulled away, hickeys covering my whole neck, i groaned as i looked at myself through the mirror. Tom just smirked and kissed me, we then got into the car and began driving, turns out i lived 45 mintues away from where the band lived so we moved into that same area so we could have people that we know around us just in case. we got to the house but the furniture people wouldn't be there until a little after 7 pm and it was currently 4 pm so we decided to go to the house where the boys stayed.

I hesitatingly walked in after Tom opened the door, i was greeted by Bill as he hugged me, Tom walked in after me and smirked at his brother, Bill kissed my cheek then pulled away. "Damn y/n, you're so hot for being 3 months pregnant" my face turned red a bit after getting such a compliment like that from THE Bill Kaulitz, "thank you..". "alright thats enough, lets go meet the others y/n" Tom said as he was a bit annoyed. I met , Gustav and Georg then shortly after the moving trucks came and Tom went over to the new house while i stayed with Bill and 2 other boys so that i didnt hurt myself by helping to put furniture up. Me ane the boys talker but Bill was basically my new bestfriend, we were watching a movie as Bill laid his head on my thighs and slightly massaged them , he could tell i was stressed, i ended up falling asleep. I dont know how long I was sleeping for but when i woke up, i was in a king-sized bed, in me and Toms new house. I got up and yawned as i looked around , Tom was in the kitchen making me 2 cups of ramen because that's the only thing that doesn't make me get sick as quickly as other foods. Tom looked at me as he walked towards me, once he reached me, he kissed my head and wrapped his arms around my waist, i sighed as i felt that he couldn't fully wrap his arms around me, i teared up and pulled away. "Y/n...what's wrong my love?" , i stared at the ground as i stayed quiet, i felt Tom pick my head up with his hand, "Whats wrong y/n." i started crying. "im so big and i can't even please you- or- even give you the love you need! its always yoy taking care of me!" i cried as Tom laid my head on his chest. "Shh y/n. its okay baby." he repeatedly kissed my head as i cried.

Toms pov: I tried to help y/n calm down, after she caught her breath, i sat her down at the island ( a counter table thingy ) and looked at her as i waited for the ramen to finish, "im sorry Tom." y/n said as she looked at me. "sorry for what? you have nothing to be sorry about my love, and i love taking care of you. youre so beautiful." i said to her as i leaned over and kissed her simply. she kissed back as i grinned against her lips, then the ramen finished, i pulled away then i poured both of the cups into a bowl then drained the water, i added some shredded cheesed and gave it to her, she moaned as took her first bite. I admired her as she ate.

TimeSkip: 3 hours , 9:07 pm

Y/ns pov:
I got out the shower and wrapped my oversized towel around me, walking into our room, Tom made sure the bathroom was connected to our room so if i got sick i could quickly get up and go. Tom eyed me as he got up from the bed , i faced towards the mirror mostly covering my belly bump , "you look beautiful." he got behind me and kissed my neck , gently taking us to the bed, he sat down at the end of the bed and placed me on his lap. "can i?" he tugged at the towel and i nodded. i let go of the towel as it fell to the floor, Tom began kissing and sucking on my neck, he then laid me on the bed and got between my legs, he was just in his boxers then took them off, i could see he was excited from how his member easily sprang up, Tom slid in as his member dripped with some pre-cum. he placed kisses on my head as he thrusted in and out, i moaned from pleasure and rubbed my clit , looking up at him. god he was so fine. he smirked at me , groaning a bit then playing with his lip piercing. after a few minutes i felt Tom going even deeper and hitting my g-spot, i began squirting as he pulled out, i quickly rubbed my clit as i squirted, Tom just watched then, once i finished he tried to slide back in but i was too weak to continue, i shook my head no at him and he stared at me. "sorry" i said, he got up while shaking his head and walked to the bathroom starting the shower. i sighed and began tearing up, thats when i realized someone was spamming his phone with messages and calls. i grabbed his phone and looked at it.

Vivian ❤️. :
"tommyy?"
"are we still meeting up tonight baby?"
" im so excited to see you again🤭."
"hellooo?"
"tommyy?"
"baby why arent you responding?"
"well text me when you canl
"2 attachments"
"😉😉"

My heart dropped as i saw the messages, just then, Tom walked in. I got up, ignoring Tom, i changed the bedsheets and put on pajamas, i got back on the bed, facing the wall and just starting to silently cry. Tom saw his phone and looked at me. "Y/n i have to go help the boys with something, ill be back, dont stay up" he kissed my head and began walking out. "Yeah, have fun with Vivian." Tom looked back at me with his jaw clenched, "goodbye Tom." i said as i closed my eyes, tears gushing down my face.
"Y/n-.." , before Tom could talk to me i fell asleep.

IM SOO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR A FEW DAYS I DIDNT HAVE MOTIVATION BUT IM OKK NOWW IGSS. ANYWAYS ENJOY THIS , IDK HOW THIS STORY IS GONNA END UP SOO LEAVE RECOMMENDATIONS IN DA COMMENTS PLSSS.