One nightstand to...?-Tom Kaulitz part 4

💋/ 🫂!!
Timeskip: 5 months later

Y/ns pov:
i just hit 36 weeks and im due at 40 weeks , ive been to the doctors for daily checkups and they have said that my baby is healthy, i havent told tom the gender but yet, but i plan on doing it soon.

As i was laying down i felt a leak and I got up, running to the bathroom , peeing. I have a very weak bladder. once i finished, i went back to the room and saw that i had woken up tom, "hi my loveee" i said as i got onto the bed, "hi beautiful, is everything okay?" he sat up as he rubbed my stomach then kissed it. when he kissed it, our baby kicked, Tom looked at me with his jaw dropped, ever since he begged me to take him back, he really has changed, which im glad. i kissed his head as he continued talking and rubbing my stomach, my eyes closed as i felt relaxed, as my eyes were closed, i felt my pants and panties being taken down. i looked up at Tom, tilting my head.  He hovered over me, slowly but roughly kissing me, i pulled away. "To-tom..what are you doing.?" , "shhh, just let me please you." he kissed me then went down beginning to kiss my inner thighs, i closed my eyes and placed my arms above my head.

Toms pov:
I kissed her inner thighs as i held her legs up, i got closer to her heat and placed a kiss on her clit. i heard her groan a bit but i just slapped her thigh, causing her to wimper then, stay quiet. i ran my tongue up and down her slit and slid a finger in her hole, shit shes gotten tighter. i thrusted my finger as she moaned then i started sucking on her clit, after a little, i took my finger out. i placed her legs over my shoulder and started eating her out, i constantly sucked on her clit, they way she moaned my name turned me on. i made sure she was in pleasure, i went down to her ass and licked over it a few times as i heard her gasped from shockness, i placed my tongue into her regular hole, i put my middle finger so she could spit and suck on it, that's exactly what she did.

Y/ns pov:
i sucked on toms middle finger as i moaned, he then took it out and slid it in my ass hole, beginning to thrust it. i let out a loud groan from the pain, that soon turned into pleasure. i started cumming all over tom's tongue as he sucked ever little drop up, he kissed my stomach then me. he put back on my panties and pants then cuddled me until we fell asleep.
It was the middle of the night that i felt something wet on the bed. Tom woke up aswell... "did you have an accident baby.?" he said as he looked at me, him starting to stand up. i smelt it and shook my head, thats when i realized... "my water broke." . Tom looked at me with a panicked look. he got our unready hospital and placed other stuff in there that we probably needed, we werent ready since the baby wasnt supposed to come until 4 weeks from now. we got everything into the car then tom started driving.

timeskip: we got to the hospital and i was having my contractions, tom helped me put on one of those hospital gowns, turned out i was 9 cm dilated and had to started pushing. Tom, Bill, Gustav and Georg were all there. Bill was wiping my forehead as Tom helped deliver the baby, Gustav was singing which did not help at all and Georg was just recording like a proud mom. I was glad the boys were there with me while i was delivering my beautiful baby boy.

IM SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT I JS COULDNT MAKE IT LONGER BC MY HEAD HURTS LIKE A BITCH BRO, ANYWAYS I LOVE YALLL