One nightstand to ?... -Tom Kaulitz

🫂 !!
THIS IS TOMS 2010 ERA SO!!

i laid on my back , my legs shaking very fast, breathing heavily as this guy plopped next to me, i was still so drunk so as he sat up i got on top of his lap and we made out for atleast 30 mintues straight. we both pulled away and caught our breaths, "i never got your name" he said. "y/n" i giggled as i sat on his lap, "thats a pretty name y/n". "whatsss yoursss?" i looked at him as i smiled, "tom, tom kaulitz". my eyes widened "wait wait wait!" ive heard your name before, many of times! you're apart of that band! tokio hotel!". tom laughed at my shockness then kissed me, we talked for a bit then he gave me his number and left. i was still so wasted i didnt hear or understand anything he said, i laughed at the thought for a bit then passed out on my bed.

timeskip: a month later
last night i had the most trouble falling asleep, luckily i did but not too soon after, i woke up feeling nauseous. i quickly got up and ran to the bathroom , getting sick into the toilet, that continued for about 15 mintues, once i finished i got up and cleaned the toilet and myself up. i walked back to my room wondering why i was feeling like this, it had not just started today, its been like this for the few past days, i didn't know what was going on. i tried to fall back asleep but i just couldnt, i began thinking what if i was pregnant. no , that couldn't ever happen i haven't had sex? , but just to be safe i got up, put on an oversized shirt, sweatpants and shoes then grabbed my keys as i walked out the door, i got into my car and drove to the nearest pharmacy, i got 3 pregnancy tests and some snacks.

i got home and walked to the bathroom with the tests, i opened one and took it. i waited 5 minutes then checked the results. "HOLY SHIT!" my jaw dropped as i saw the results come back positive. i couldn't believe it so i took a 2nd test and that came back positive aswell. i teared up as i looked at them, i was happy but so confused, i dont know how i was pregnant. i didnt have sex at all this year or even meet anyone new, well except when i went to that one party but- fuck. the party. i groaned as the thought of my baby daddy being ugly wandered my mind. i remember we talked about a phone number... i checked my phone and thankfully his number was saved.

Tom 🎸💓.
today 9:23
Me:
*" uhm hi, is this the dude from the party?"*

*"hmm, which one?"*

*"my names y/n, do u rmbr me?"*

*"ohh...youre the pretty girl."*

*mhm, i guess so, what happened that night."*

*"call me😉."*

i groaned but i needed to know what we did so i began calling him.

answered

silence

you: "you gonna talk or what?"
tom: "what, you miss my voice that much?"
you: "great, a dickhead."
tom: "no, trust me. im not like the others."
you: can you just remind me what happened that night?."
tom: "alright well, i met you at a party and we were already so wasted but you started grinding your ass against me then whispered in my ear saying you wanted to go to your house and me come with. so we went to your house, things got hot really fast."
you: "did we have sex, tom..?"
tom: "well- yeahh... i think there's videos aswell"
you: "videos?! what do you mean?? did you record us having sex weirdo!?"
tom: *sent 4 attachments*
you: "what the fuck?! why would you record!"
tom: "why not? dont worry im not leaking them, but i couldnt just forget your beautiful face...do you wanna hang out right now?"
you: "right now.? i dont think-"
tom: "okay, see you ina bit gorgeous."