Fun 😱-Tom Kaulitz & Georg Listing

Georg's pov:

today me and tom were bored so we invited y/n over. Once she came over she knocked, i opened the door and began kissing her, i pulled her in as our lips stayed connected. tom came in behind her and started taking her pants off, tom and i both took viagra before she came so we were eager. we also found out shes been fucking the both of us behind each other's backs. "g-guys! what are you two doing!?" y/n said. "you didn't think we'd find out on how much of a whore you are y/n" tom whispered as he took her pants then her shirt off. she was wearing a set of lingerie so obviously she was gonna fuck one of us today. i smirked and took her bra off then nodded at tom. i picked her up as tom used his belt to tie her arms behind her back. i took her to the kitchen and laid her on her back not caring if her arms hurt. tom came in with lube but no condoms, "we fucking her raw?" i asked and tom nodded while smirking, y/n started yelling at us so i put my middle and ring finger in her mouth and pushed them down her throat, deeper each time as she tried to speak. she quit and just sucked on my fingers for a while. tom and i both took our boxers off after i took my fingers out of her mouth.

tom's pov:
i stared at y/ns body. it was perfect. it just made me even more eager to fuck the shit out of her. i pull her to me by the legs as georg took her arms from behind her back and put them above her head, she winced in pain. i loved seeing her in pain. i slapped her clit a few times then spit on it, my dick was already dripping with pre-cum. i slid in and groaned. she was so fucking tight. i grabbed an ice cube and put it to her breast, sliding it on her nipple, then her other as she started crying. oh how much i loved seeing helpless and crying. i then got another ice cube and make a straight line with it, from her neck to her belly button. i started to get deeper with my thrusts. god she made me feel so good. i closed my eyes and gripped her waist, making sure my hands would leave prints, i was enjoying the moment until i felt y/n move back a bit, i didnt care so i kept going. i heard gasping and gagging, i opened my eyes and y/ns head was dangling off the counter, georg face fucking her. i giggled a bit i then came all in her, georg finished in her mouth aswell. "swallow." georg said to y/n, after being a bitch she finally did. i cleaned her off as her lega shook and put my clothes on her then both me and georg, spoiled her with food, movies, and attention. and obviously i let her online shop and got her almost the whole saphora. after a bit y/n fell asleep, me and georg looked at each other and laughed a bit. then i took y/n upstairs to my room and fell asleep aswell.

IM SORRRYYYY FOR NOT POSTING IN SOO LONG IVE JUST BEEN LAZY BUT JAAA, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THANK YOU FOR READING