Praise- Bill Kaulitz

Bills Pov:
Y/n invited me and Tom over today so we went over to her house, when we got there she opened the doir and smiled at us, we walked in then slumped down on her couch. we talked for a bit then went upstairs to her room, we sat on her bed and continued talking until she suggested we all watch a movie. she sat in between me and Tom, i looked at her then at the tv. a bit into the movie a sex scene came on i was a bit flustered. i glanced at her and she was whispering to tom as they giggled together then y/n looked at me and whispered in my ear, "have you ever fucked a girl like that?" she laughed as she looked at me. i shook my head hesitantly and whispered in her ear "im a virgin y/n...i was embarrassed to tell you.". her eyes widened "y/n...can you teach me..? please." i asked her.

Y/ns pov:
i stared at Bill in shock from what he just asked me. he stared at me aswell, i could tell he was desperate so i nodded in agreement. i whispered in his ear and told him to wait, he nodded and we all went back to watching the movie. after some thinking i decided that me and tom should demonstrate to help bill and then bill could practice. i put my hand on tom's thigh and grinned he looked at me raising an eyebrow, "what do you want now y/nnn?" he whined in a jokingly way, picking me up and setting me on his lap, i saw bill glance at us for a second then go back to watching the movie. i wrapped my arms around tom's neck as i whispered in his ear "bill just told me he was a virgin" i looked at his face to catch his reaction, toms eyes widened then he let out a giggle, "buttttt...he just asked me if i could teach him some things for his next one nightstand or whatever. sooo...i was thinking if WE could show him how to fuck someoneee?.. please tommmm?" "fuck no y/n. im not doing that." my eyes teared up as i looked at tom, i stayed there for a few seconds then he groaned "fine." he said. i smiled and started kissing him roughly, he kissed me back then began taking my clothes off, i glanced at bill once he lowered the tv volume. tom ripped my clothes off and looked at bill giving him a smirk, tom then went down and sucked on my clit, i gasped and began moaning. my hands gripping his dreads as i breathed heavily, he licked up and down my slit. after a bit he slid his pants and boxers off , lined himself into my entrance and slid in. me and tom have never had sex before but we've done other things with each other, my hole was so tight and his length stretched me out. he looked down at me as i adjusted to his size and started thrusting, i rolled my eyes back from pleasure. "mmh. j-just like th-that bill." i said as i looked at bill, that made tom upset, causing him to go even faster, harder, and deeper. i groaned as he did, he slapped my boobs really hard, making red handprints on them. "t-tom." my eyes watered up from how the slaps stung. he went even harder "shut the fuck up y/n." "to-tom please!" "shut up!" he slapped me and pulled out, he pulled up his boxers and pants then left the room.

Bills pov: i looked at y/n once tom fully walked out, why would he do that to y/n. i looked at y/n as tears slowly went down her face, i could tell she was embarrassed, i went over to her, put a blanket around her, then laid down on top of her. she wrapped her arms around me as she cried. "im sorry you had to see him act like that towards me bill..." she softly said, he always acts like that towards y/n when they're alone??? "does he always hit you?.", she shook her head no "only when he gets mad and upset , its only been twice.". well i hope he doesn't continue being like that with our y/n. while i was laying on her, y/n whispered in my ear, "are you ready to practice..?" i quickly nodded while grinning. i saw her smile then i got up and took my pants and boxers off, i was pretty hard so my member sprung up and hit my stomach, i saw y/n staring, i guess she didn't think i was this big...

y/ns pov:
once bill took off his pants and boxers i was in shock. his member was super long and kinda thick, but mostly long since he was tall and slim. i took the blanket off me and bill crawled on top of the bed on all four's. he came to me and laid his body on top of mine,slowly starting to suck on my sensitive nipple. i looked at him as i breathed heavily, "mhm, just like that b-bill." i ran my fingers through his hair as he was wearing it naturally. i could feel him get 10x harder once i praised him, i smirked a bit then started pinching my other nipple. "y/n.." "yes my love?" "i dont have a condom.." "its okay baby, just go in raw, it'll be more of an experience for you but you have to remember to pull out, okay?" bill nodded once i told him that. he lined himself up and began teasing me, causing me to groan. "cmon baby, dont tease me. be good for me. please" bill slid in. i moaned his name as he began thrusting. "th-there y..you go. good boy , baby.". he started thrusting faster while starting to suck my nipple again, he was so submissive while being so dominant. "mmmh bill-. youre su-such a good b-boy for me, arent you? you love pleasing me h-huh." bill nodded quickly "i-i love pleasing my mm..mommy" he got up and hovered over me, so he could thrust better. "youre doing so good for your fi-first time." i put my hand on the side of his face and caressed his cheek. he started turning red as his thrusts began getting weaker and slower, i could tell he was out of breath and tired so i got up and made him sit against the bed frame so he could be comfortable. i hovered over his member and sat down on it, starting to ride him. he gripped my waist and slowly tried to start thrusting, "bill dont." once i said that he stopped thrusting and laid his head back while i began bouncing on him. i whispered in his ear "youre so a-amazing bill." "youre so amazing for your first time." "youre sss..so good for me.". i guess me over praising him caused him to whimper and release in me without saying anything. i gasped and finished aswell once i felt him. "bill!" i groaned. "im sorry mommy." he hugged me and put my head to lay on his shoulder as he was still in me, eventually he pulled out and put a blanket around us. we fell asleep in each other's arms after a while.
i guess bill loved being praised.

IM SOOO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG BUT ILL BE WORKING ON STORIES EVERYDAY BUT I MIGHT TAKE SOME TIME TO POST BECAUSE I EDIT ASWELL AND SHI LIKE THA SOOO YAA, I HOPE U ENJOYED 🤍🤍.
requested from: @cj89nj