Rain - Tokio Hotel.

💟 / 🫂

Y/n's Pov:
Today, the boys arrived back in town today after one year of touring around the world. i was so happy. i could finally see my twins. me, bill and tom have always been bestfriends since 1st grade, but as we got older, both of the twins began flirting with me and everytime we would be watching a movie, both of them would cuddle onto me. it was adorable, but all of that caused me to catch feelings for the both of them, which is really bad.

I began setting up the house with balloons, welcome back signs, etc. I also started packing a picnic bag for us. i wanted to go out and have a picnic with the boys, i've always loved going outside, and they loved that about me.

i continued setting up, once i was finished i ran upstairs to my room, picking out a dark red tight short dress, a red lacey bra, and matching panties. i then ran into my bathroom and started the shower as i began grabbing my things to shave.

Once i got out the shower i checked the time and saw that the boys would be arriving in an hour, i put everything on and began doing my hair, i then did a light makeup look. after i finished i grabbed all the boy's gifts i got for each of them and walked downstairs. I placed the gifts on the table and got on my phone.

As i was scrolling through my phone i came upon a video of Bill and Tom in a hotel room with another girl. My heart dropped. just as i was about to start crying the boys came through the door. Gustav and Georg both looked disappointed as the twins were excited to see me.

"There's our favorite girl" Tom said as both him and bill came over to hug me, i didn't really hug back as i began tearing up,

i pushed through them and hugged gustav and georg real tight. while i was hugging them i whispered just enough so the two of them could hear. "i know what tom and bill did" i pulled away a bit and began tearing up after i said that.

the two boys face changed "we're so sorry y/n. i don't understand why tom and bill did that." i just nodded and walked over to the table as all 4 of them sat down on the couch, i wipes my tears and grabbed all the gifts.

i gave each boy their gift , i got tom 2 of the hats he's been wanting forever but never could find

i got bill a camera he's been wanting

gustav a recipe book because he LOVES cooking and baking also a new bracelet

and for georg, a very expensive watch.

I looked at all the boys as they opened their gifts and were absolutely shocked. i smiled then remember what tom and bill did. i sat down in between gustav and georg, hugging onto them. "Thank you so much y/n" said gustav, "yeah thanks y/n, ive wanted this watch for so long" i smiled and hugged the two of them

tom and bill looked at each other then me and the two other boys. They got up and tom picked me up, taking me upstairs to the room with bill following behind. i hit toms back repeatedly as i tried to get out of his tight grasp "let me fucking go tom!" he shook his head as we walked into the room.

Tom placed me down and bill closed and locked the door. i tried to go past them but they pushed me onto the bed.

"Why havent you been paying attention to us y/n." bill said.

I stayed quiet as i rolled me eyes, getting up from the bed.

"Do you need us to fuck the attitude out of you?? youre being a brat." Tom said as he looked at me.

"maybe you two should go fuck the girl you did in the hotel!" they went quiet. "How could you fucking do that and think i wouldn't find out! i fucking hate you two! get out!" i screamed and started violently sobbing, pushing bill out of the way, unlocking and opening the door as i ran downstairs.

Both gustav and georg ran to me, holding me tight, "its okay y/n, me and gustav will stay here with you tonight, so you dont feel alone." We could all hear tom and bill arguing upstairs.

I went upstairs and began arguing with them aswell, "i said get the fuck out! i dont want you two anywhere near me! get out! i pushed bill and hit tom in his chest as i cried.

"y/n...darling...me and tom can explain its just we missed y-"

"bill, you two missed me!? so you two missed me so much that you thought fucking another girl would be the perfect way to solve that?! GET OUT! BOTH OF YOU NOW!" i wasn't sad anymore, it was all just anger.

After a bit more of arguing Tom and Bill left. It was just me, georg and gustav. They were inside, sitting on the couch as they watched tv. I was sitting out in the back, drinking away my feelings.

I was staring at the pretty sunset, as it got dark quickly and began raining, heavy. i looked up at the sky, watching the rain fall. causing me to begin crying. how could they do that to me.

I shook my head and started chugging down the alcohol.
-

GUYS SHOULD I DO A PART TWO OF GUSTAV AND GEORG TAKING CARE OF Y/N IFYKWIM 😝😝. anyways im gonna try to start uploading again cs i miss you guys smm!!!