Best Boyfriend p2- Bill Kaulitz

Bills pov:
i looked down at y/n as she slept. she was so effortlessly beautiful. i got up while holding her and went up to her room. i laid her down gently, trying to not wake her up but she did. "bill fuck me." i looked down at her in shock. "y/n youre tired, go to sleep." "no bill. i want you to fuck me." i shook my head no, and laid down next to her. "fine." she said. the room went quiet for a bit until i heard y/n moaning. i closed my eyes and took my pants and boxers off, starting to jerk off by just hearing her. her moans turned me on so much. i closed my eyes and laid my head back until i felt y/n come onto me and sit down in my hard dick. "since you wont fuck me, ill fuck you." she whispered in my ear and started bouncing up and down. i whimpered as she moved. "y-y/n. my love- please.." i practically begged. "mm, you like me moving like that? huh?" i nodded, not even being able to speak.

y/n pov:
i bounced on bill as he moaned and whimpered. he was always so weak and submissive when it came to sex. i was always dominant. i felt him twitch and cum inside of me while his eyes filled with tears. he was sensitived after he came but i continued then after a bit i came all over his dick. "lay down and stick your tongue out." i demanded to bill. he quickly nodded and laid down on his back. i sat on his face and started grinding back and forth. his nose touching my sensitive clit. bill stuck his tongue in my hole, causing me to moan out his name. "y-yes ba..baby. make mommy cum all on your tongue." he wrapped his arms around my thighs to keep me in place. "n..no! let me mm...move!" he slapped my thigh leaving a dark red mark. i yelled his name as i came for the 2nd time. i got off as he tried to lick me clean but i just couldnt. i got up and laid next to him. falling asleep as i heard him say he loves me.