I hate you! -Tom and Bill Kaulitz

💋

Y/ns pov:
Me and Tom have been together for about 3 years, but recently me and him have been arguing almost every second of the day.

"stop being a bitch y/n!" tom screamed at me, i looked up at him as i began to tear up "you just called me a bitch?.." "y/n no...im sorry.." tom walked closer towards me as i shook my head. "i hate you." i said as i walked out of his room, going downstairs. i heard tom slam his door, i groaned. as i was about to walk out , i felt a strong hand grip my arm, it was Bill. "what happened y/n..? why are you crying. he wiped my tears with his thumb, i could tell he was high as his eyes were slightly red and his cologne was mixed with the smell of w33d. i shook my head at him and tried to leave again, "please stay y/n...you can hang out with me in my room. please?" the way he looked at me made my heart skip a beat, i was dating his twin brother, why am i feeling like this towards bill. i nodded as bill took me upstairs to his room, once we walked in he locked the door and grabbed 2 blunts, one for me one for him. he lit mine up and gave it to me then lit his, we both started smoking and let the music play, i laid on my back as bill did the same, laying next to me. we would just look at each other and giggle, not so long after i was as high as bill was, or even more. i looked at bill for a while then he looked at me, our eyes locked in with each other, i began feeling horny, i took off my shirt, just leaving me in a very revealing bra, Bill smirked as i leaned in and kissed him, it wasnt my fault. he got me high and he looked so fine. Bill kissed back for a bit then pulled away, "youre a whore y/n." Bill got up and unlocked the door, opening it as Tom walked in, bill then closed and locked the door again, sitting on his chair, both of them staring at me.

Toms pov: i walked in as i saw y/n in just her bra, she definitely was a whore. "really? you leave my room just to makeout with my brother? youre a slut y/n, do you know that?" she looked at bill then back at me as she rolled her eyes. i looked at bill "do you think she deserves to be let go without any punishment bill?" he shook his head as he began getting hard. "i dont think so either." i looked at y/n as she began tensing up, "get up and strip. right here infront of us since you like attention from the both of us." she stood up hesitantly and took off her clothes as me and bill both watched her every move. "turn around and bend over the bed." i said as i got closer towards her, she did as i said , i reached her and slapped her ass , causing her to let out a loud whimper, i looked back at bill and motioned him to come over, once he came next to me he did the same. we both slapped y/ns ass, leaving handprints all over. "get up." i said. she got up and faced us, her eyes had gotten even more red from her tears. i whispered into y/ns ear as i wrapped my hand around her neck, ch0king her, "im gonna fuck you right infront of bill and we're going to show bill who you belong to." she hesitantly nodded as i began pulling my pants down, i looked at bill while smirking and nodding. once i took my pants and boxers off i sat on the edge of the bed, i looked at y/n as i motioned her to come to me.

y/ns pov: i walked towards tom as he picked me up and hovered me over his member, he then slid me onto it, causing us both to let out a soft moan. i was with my back towards tom's chest, he wanted bill to see my face as he fucked me recklessly. tom then stood up, gripping my waist with his hands,his finger nails werent that long but they definitely sunk deep into my skin, "f-fuck!" i started crying from pleasure as tom's thrusts got even deeper. thats when i saw bill taking his pants off, i watched him as my face turned red from how he was looking at me, tom gripped my waist even tighter as i began getting tight around him. bill took off his pants and boxers, he walked towards me as i looked back and saw tom smirking. tom slid out of my regular hole and spit on his member, sliding into my ass. i gasped and screamed from the unexpected, i started tearing up, it hurt so bad, i was so focused on the pain until bill slid in my regular hole, all raw. tom nor bill were wearing condoms, i was scared for what could end up happening. "sh..shit your ass is so tight y/n.." tom said as he laid his head on my shoulder, kissing and sucking on my neck. me and bill made eye contact with each other as he thrusted, he wrapped his arms around my torso, leaning in and kissing me softly but passionately, i kissed him back as they both started going faster , i moaned into bills mouth as he slipped his tongue in mine, the way i was feeling towards bill was a way ive never felt towards anyone, not even tom. i wrapped my arms around his neck once he pulled away from my mouth.

bills pov: y/n wrapped her arms around my neck as i fucked her, just her touch was turning me on. she was so beautiful and her sweating as me and tom fucked her recklessly turned me on even more. i began thrusting deeper, tom looked at me nodding as he threw his head back, i threw mine back aswell, feeling y/ns legs beginning to shake, i felt toms member twitch aswell as mine did. me and tom both bounced y/n up and down as she moaned both of our names.

y/ns pov:
soon after we all came at the same time, the feeling of their cum both being released inside of me made me feel so good. the room smelled of sex, w33d and alcohol, i guess tom was drinking. i kissed bill one last time before he slid out of me, then tom slid out. tom's cum was dripping out of my ass and bill's cum was dripping down my leg, i laid there on the floor as both of them put their pants and boxers on. they both left me in the room, alone. i started crying until tom walked in and wiped my tears "dont cry baby." he kissed my head and picked me up, we both took a bath together then he took me to his room, he dressed me in his sweatpants and his hoodie, then we ended the night with cuddling and watching movies.
"i love you tom." "i love you more y/n."

well wasnt this just the cutest 😭. okay bye bye, i hope u enjoyed