One nightstand to..?-Tom Kaulitz Part 3

🫂

I woke up and looked to my side, Tom obviously not being there. I began feeling sick again, this time way worse, i got up and ran to the bathroom, getting sick in the toilet. the whole time i was just thinking about Tom. I can't believe he cheated on me, i know we aren't together but, things we're getting serious, or so i thought. I felt dumb, i felt so stupid for even hooking up with him that day. i wish i never did. The car was gone and i didnt know what to do, i tried to call my friends but they didn't answer. i cleaned myself up while taking s shower and put on biker shorts and a hoodie, i would always wear Tom's but he hurt me. I went downstairs and ordered breakfast since we didn't have anything to eat. my food got here and i started eating. i can't believe i fell asleep by myself on the first night of living together, now eating alone for the first morning in this house. I finished eating after a bit then laid down on the couch as i cried, i just couldnt stop thinking about Tom. A few minutes later i heard a knock at the door, i got up and looked through the peephole, thinking it was Tom but it was Bill, i couldn't have been anymore happier, i quickly opened the door and tightly hugged him as i cried. Bill picked me up and noticed i was crying, "y/n, whats wrong, what happened.?, wheres Tom??" Bill kept asking me questions, i replied with one word. "Vivian." i saw Bill's face drop , i looked at Bill "what?? what is it!?" , "Vivian was one of Tom's ex girlfriend's, she was so beautiful but toxic, thats how Tom liked it, he would leave ANYONE for Vivian." My eyes teared up as i felt a knot in my throat, i couldn't talk, i was his baby momma, i was carrying his child. his baby. "y/n...its gonna be okay." bill kissed my cheek as he comforted me, right now i was glad it was Bill with me and not Tom. Bill placed me on his lap and sorta rocked me as i cried "Bill im having his child! this isnt fair!!" i sobbed as he started tearing up, "i know Meine Liebe." He continued kissing my head until i dozed off.

I woke up in my bed, hearing yelling and arguing downstairs, when i went down there i saw Bill and Tom. I froze as Tom saw me and started running towards me, i ran back into the bedroom, locking the door and breathing heavily. "Y/n...baby please let me explain." . "Go away Tom! i hate you! i hate you so much!" , I screamed, it went silent until i felt a feeling coming up from my throat, i let go of the door and ran into the bathroom connected to our bedroom and began throwing up, but not just throw up, i was spitting up blood. I screamed at the sight as i continued. I gagged and cried all at the same time, Bill and Tom both ran through the door once they unlocked it. I held Bill's hand until i finished, i was so stressed and overwhelmed. I wish i would've stayed home that night and had not gone to that party. Tom saw me and Bill's hands then tried to replace Bill's hand with his. I quickly took my hand away and stood up, i rinsed my mouth then began brushing my teeth as Tom got behind me and wrapped his hands around me, rubbing my bump. I looked at him through the mirror enjoying the moment for a bit, i couldn't help but miss his touch. though, once i finished a pushed him away, "don't fucking touch me Tom." and started walking away until Tom said "Du bist so eine verdammte Schlampe." (you're such a fucking bitch.) I looked back at him then at Bill, i stayed quiet before i went over and slapped the shit out of Tom. "Im a bitch!? youre a fucking cheater that can't keep his dick in his pants or out of other girls! I'm sorry i cant give you the pleasure you need, but i just turned 16 weeks today! i can't please you Tom! and if you can't deal with that then go with Vivian! just leave!" I yelled, the house went silent. I felt myself becoming a little uneasy, almost as if im losing my balance, Bill quickly came to me and picked me up, taking me to the room. I cried into Bill's chest while i heard Tom leave , Bill just sighed and cuddled up in bed with me. That's what he did for the 1st night, the 2nd night, the 3rd night and that turned into a week. Tom had not come back to the house for the week. I had hope in maybe him coming back but no.

Timeskip: 1 month later
It had been a month since Tom left me and the baby, i've gotten used to it but i could not do it alone, so i decided i wanted to move back all the way to my home, with my parents and siblings. I got up with Bill next to my side and looked at him, he had made me breakfast in bed. I started eating as i looked at him "Bill?" i said as i ate, "yes y/n?" he looked at me, stealing one of my blueberrys off the plate, "i think i wanna move back to California". He looked at me as his face changed, sorta looking upset, "no y/n! you cant! nonono!" he said as he started crying. I looked at him, "please don't cry Bill." i reached over as he tightly wrapped his arms around me , crying into my shoulder. he then sat me on his lap but continued crying "you can't leave y/n. please. ill help take care of the baby, ill help you, ill do anything for you! just please stay." i rubbed his back as he said that. he picked his head up from my shoulder and look at me in silence, i tilted my head, then watched as Bill leaned in, pressing his lips against mine,

i was sitting on the couch until someone walked into the house, i looked back expecting Bill, but it was Tom. my face dropped and i quickly got up, backing away. Tom walked towards me as i backed up , "Tom go away!" he started getting closer towards me so i ran up the stairs but he grabbed me and picked me up before i could get anywhere. "no stop put me down!" i tried to get out of his grip but he took me to the bedroom, locking the door and sitting me at the edge of the bed.

Tom's pov:
i had regretted it all, i had left the love of my life here alone for almost 2 months. i got on my knees in front of her as she sat on the edge of the bed, looking at me as if she was scared almost, i felt horrible.
"y/n. im so so sorry. im so sorry baby." i kissed her thighs as she looked down at me, "i swear,
ill change. im changing y/n. ill stop going to party's, i already talked to vivian and i blocked her. i wanna be here for you and the baby. just please give me another chance y/n." y/n shook her head no as she teared up. "im moving back to california." i quickly started shaking my head "no! no y/n you cant! please im so sorry! y/n please!" i got on my knees even more, gripping her thighs as i begged, y/n was the only girl i've ever begged for, i knew she was the one. "Tom i cant do this right now, please." i shook my head "no! im not leaving you! im not doing that again, please y/n. i want to take care of you and the baby, i wanna comfort you when you need me, i want you to cry in my arms when it gets hard, i want to spend my life with you. im sorry for hurting you.
ich liebe dich. i love you y/n.". she looked at me as her head tilted, after a moment of silence she put her hands on my face "Ich liebe dich auch." i wiped my tears but they continued falling, i was so inlove with her. she kissed me and we spent the whole night talking, she fell asleep in my arms. i was so lucky to have her back. i really do love her.

OMGGG THERES GONNA BE A PART 4 BUT IT'LL BE THE LAST PARTT, I NEED TO STOP MAKING THESE LITTLE SERIES , THEY TAKE FOREVERRR. THE NEXT PART IS DEFO GONNA BE UP BY TODAY. ANWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED 💓💓