maybe next time part 4 🤷‍♀️.

💋!!

It had been 3 weeks since i moved in with the twins. life has been great. ive been sleeping in my own room, my room was in between Tom's and Bill's so if i ever felt sad i could go to whoever.

it was 2 in the morning and I was laying on my bed, watching a movie until i heard a knock on my bedroom door. "come in!" i said as Bill walked in, "y/n, can i lay here with you?. i feel a bit lonely." i nodded slightly which caused him to close the door and get into my bed, i went back to being comfortable and watching the movie, bill watched it with me or more like he watched me watch it, everytime i glared at him he was always looking at me, licking his lips. i slowly started to forgive him after he confessed to me, Tom on the other hand, he started hanging out with girls and always having new ones over, it kinda made me sick, not because i liked him but because of how disgusting it is. I finally looked at Bill , "take a picture, it'll last longer" i said as i smiled at him. He continued looking at me as he leaned in and kissed me softly, putting his hands on my waist, i gladly kissed him back. he then picked me up and sat me on his lap, moving me back and forth, friction making our privates rub together. he slowly laid me down on the bed getting in between my legs and rubbing himself against me again. i felt him take off my shirt , immediately sucking on my sensitive nipple. i slightly moaned, breathing heavily "bill please.". "please what y/n? do you want me to fuck your brains out? is that what youre begging for?", i nodded "words y/n, i need to hear your words.". "please fuck me bill." i held eye contact as i said that, i could feel his boner becoming 2x harder than it was before. he took his pants and boxers off as his member sprang up, slightly hitting his stomach. my eyes widened as he slid off my boxers , he kissed my clit. he spit in his hand then stroked himself as he rubbed his thumb against my clit. i squirmed "please bill!".

he smirked and slid in, starting to thrust in and out. i rubbed my own clit, moaning into my hand. after a while i decided to be brave and pushed bill on his back starting to ride him at a fast pace; "you feeling a little confident, arent you y/n." he began thrusting his hips upwards , taking control of me all over again, going even faster. "bill please! im gonna c-cum!." "you dont get to cum until i say you can. this is your punishment for all the times youve flirted with tom." he shook his head, i could see he was getting upset just by the thought of it until he got up with me still being on him. he pinned me to the wall that was in between tom and i's room, and began fucking me heavenly. "cmon y/n, scream my name. show tom that youre mine." he started going deeper into me , making my legs shake. "b-bill! im-im yours! not toms!" , "louder y/n." he went even harder, i could feel the buildup getting stronger. "f-fuck! im yours! im only yours! no-not toms, please bill! im gonna cum!" i started screaming as i tried to hold it in. "cum, my love." bill whispered in my ear, he thrusted even faster as his thrust began to get sloppy, we both came at the same time and moaned.

Bill and I took a nice warm bath together and as we walked back to the room , i saw tom looking at me, with a hurt expression, i shrugged it off and ignored it. bill put me in boxers and one of his hoodies , he put his clothes on and we watched movies the rest of the night until we fell asleep.

OKK. IM FINALLY DONE WITH THESE SERIES I GUESS YOU CALL ITTT BUT I HAVE A TOM ONE COMING UP NEXTT, I WILL DEFINITELY BE WRITINT GUSTAV AND GEORG ONES SOON , I PROMISE.

word count: 725