maybe next time part 2- Bill Kaulitz

🫂/💟!!

Its been a week since me and bill did that little thing. he hasnt talked to me since, i think he's purposely ghosting me. ive tried to text him but he just leaves me on read. i decided to go over to his house and see whats up. I put on grey sweatpants and a white crop with no bra on , because what's the point🤷‍♀️. I grabbed my phone, keys, and wallet then walked out the door and got into my car, i set up the gps to go to bill's house and began my way there. My thoughts wandered as i wondered why he was ghosting me. did i do something wrong?. i dont know.

Once i got there i got out of my car and took a deep breath , walking up towards the house, i knocked on the door and waited there...a few seconds passed. no one answered. finally after 2 mintues of banging and knocking tom came to the door and opened it. "whats up y/n, are you okay?", "yes im fine, can i talk to bill?" i asked. tom looked at me with a concerned look then slowly nodding, opening the door so i can walk in, "hes in his room" tom said, i nodded and walked upstairs to bill's room. I didn't really think of knocking but i wish i did, i walked in and bill was in bed with...with that girl from the party. the one i accidently spilled my drink on. i just stood there as my eyes teared up, why would he do this to me?.

Bills pov: i was in bed with ella , watching a movie with her until y/n walked in unexpectedly, tearing up. i stood up and put my shorts on as ella covered herself with the blanket. "y-y/n, its not what it looks like!-". she ran off. fuck! "ella put your clothes on and leave." i told the girl in my bed. she put her clothes on and left, i looked for y/n, buy i could hear her sobbing in tom's room, tom just comforting her "its okay y/n, please dont cry."

Y/ns pov: i cried into toms arms as he rubbed my back, "how could he do this to me!" i sobbed and sobbed and sobbed, after a while i got a big headache and ended up falling asleep in his arms. 3 hours pass and i wake up, im not in the same room i was 3 hours ago, i was him bills room, in the same bed his little slut was in. i tried to get up but bills arms were wrapped around my waist. "let me go you fucking dickhead! i hate you and i never wanna see you again!" , i watched as bill's eyes teared up, i kinda felt bad.
"im sorry y/n, i never meant to hurt you the way i did. i love you so much, i dont like her- but i just...i dont know im sorry. i got drunk and i hooked up with her and i didnt want her to think that i was using her- which i kinda was but...im so sorry y/n." bill said.

I stared at him in disbelief. "you hooked up with her ...when?." , "after i walked you out to your uber..im so sorry y/n." he got up as i got up, trying to grab me. "dont fucking touch me, i hate you so much bill kaulitz." i ran downstairs and tom grabbed me by my waist, "hey hey, whats wrong. what happened y/n?" "your brother is what happened! i dont ever wanna see him again Tom! now let me go!". Bill ran down the stairs, "please y/n can we talk about it! im sorry. please". i shook my head no, i didn't want to talk to him, see him or even be in the same place as him. i stomped on toms foot, causing him to let me go and i ran out crying.

I had to do some type of sad story type thingyy 🤗. this was kinda short but thats okay yepp, anyways i need moots 😛.