regret. -Tom Kaulitz

TW: NSFWWW!!!!
y/ns pov:
Positive.
My eyes began filling up with tears as the pregnancy test came out positive. i was finally pregnant after me and tom trying and trying. tom and i are married and we were in the process of moving in together, i wanted to tell him a special way but i cant wait. i grabbed my keys and walked out the house. i got in my car and started driving to his house. once i got there, i unlocked the door and walked in, i quietly went up the steps until i heard noises coming from the room. they sounded muffled so i thought it was just his music or something he's working on. i walked in and there he was. on his bed. with another girl. he was hovering on top of her as she moaned his name. i stayed silent as tom got off of her and began putting his shorts on "y-y/n baby..." my eyes teared up as he said my name. i shook my head and gave him the test then started walking out. i could tell his face dropped as i walked out, he came after me and grabbed my arm "y/n let me fucking explain!" "explain what tom.? that you were fucking someone else? its okay though. i hope youre happy with her" i went to walk away until i felt myself get pulled back and slapped on the face, a stinging sensation on my face. i teared up as i looked at tom "dont fucking talk to me like that y/n." my eyes teared up more since ive ever seen tom act like this EVER. i pushed him off of me, "dont you dare try to get near me and my baby until you mature up!" i yelled at him. "fuck you y/n!" he went back upstairs to the girl and slammed the door.

i began violently crying as i ran to my car and called bil but i started driving, not caring about anything just thinking about how bad tom had hurt me. my eyes were filled with tears it was so blurry but i didnt care. i kept on driving.
-
crash.

bills pov:
i arrived at the scene. there was y/n getting taken into the ambulance as i pushed through people. i told them who i was and got into the back with her. "y/n?. cmon y/n. youre so strong please." i cried as i wiped my tears. once we got there they rushed her into the room and pushed me out into the waiting room, i cried and cried just as tom arrived. i looked at him with the most disgusted face, i knew what he did. y/n was telling me all about it while she was driving. how could he hurt her. "Bill! what happened to y/n?!".

silence.

"time of death?"
1:07 pm
"Paitent name?"
Y/n Kaulitz.

the doctors came up to tom and i. "she didn't make it. we tried to save the baby aswell. he didn't make it. i looked at tom and he gave me a pregnancy test.

Toms pov:
i gave bill the pregnancy test and started crying. "Can i go see her...one last time?." the doctors nodded and i walked to y/ns room. seeing her with the covers over her body made my stomach turn. i took the covers off and looked at her. her face filled with cuts, bruises, and the slight red handprint from me. my y/n was gone and it was all my fault.

regret.

Bye, im never doing a sad one ever again bro.
requested from: tomkaulitz2005