Getting to know the weirdo

"Why would he just call like that after all this time" , Taylor wondered out loud. Since we were in 3rd grade she's known about my dad that was when he was in and out of my life. " I really have no idea but he obviously doesn't care about my feelings" I stated stil ticked off. I really had no idea what would come next. " so what are you going to do. just ignore it?" she question just as clueless as I was. "I guess I'll go get a new phone. Since as you can seee my anger got the best of me. Then I'll just try to forget I guess." Taylor just looked at me for a few minutes and then got off the chair she was sitting on across the room and hugged me. Just hugged me. I kinda just thanked her and went to take a shower a hot shower. One that would just wash all the emotions away. down the drain. I might come off as a emotional teenager that has anger issues but I'm the opposite. I am very mature for my age... But only when I need to be. I love eating. My favorite past time in fact. You might think lots of people love to eat but mine is an addiction. every hour of the day I eat something. I have pretty blonde hair with dark roots. I don't like it cuz its so thick and poofy.

Well after I got out of my shower I got dressed in sweats and a tank top. I headed down stairs cuz I was starving as usual and found taylor watching the teletubies. I burst out laughing and fell to my knees because she's lways acting cool thean you leave her for 30mins she's watching the teletubies. This chick was like bipolar. I swear.

The next morning I woke up on the couch. Me and tay stayed up watching the teletubies all night. It's amazing what entertains two 16 year olds.

We decided we would enjoy Sunday simce we both had to go back to school tomorrow plus work in the evening... Sucky schedules. If we. didn't have a house to pay for I wouldn't want to work but my work isn't terrible. I work at a family owned ice cream shop down town. The workers are really nice and are flexible with tyhe schedules.

We decided to go to this place tht had tons of trampolines on the walls and floors. Me and tay wern't the kinda girls to go get manicures instead of playing extreme dodgeball on a bunch of trampolines. We finally got there after about 15 mins in the car. This is the first tme we have been here and we we totally pumped plus it would help ke get my mind off the call. We walk in and see a bunch of amazingness awaiting. Taylor picked up a dodgeball and chucked at me. I turned and did my best glare and said " Its on gurl"!!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey crazy ppotatoes I nedd a band name any name. Thanks for you reading this