Battle Scars, The Concert, and Nerves

NIALL'S POV

"Niall?"Allison asked sounding half asleep

"Huh?" I replied

"What do you want to do when we get home?" She said.

My eyebrow raised at this question. "I don't know babe, what'd you have in mind?"

"I don't know maybe watch a movie or something?" She mumbled. From her voice I could tell she was gonna crash before we even got home.

"Okay that's fine," I agreed even though I knew she wouldn't be awake and I would have to carry her inside.

Surprisingly when we pulled into the drive way, Allison was still awake. But she was practically a zombie, taking every movement slow and tired.

As I took the keys out of my pocket, she leaned against me mumbling something about being tired.

"I know babe just a couple more minutes then you can sleep all you want."

Once the door was unlocked I picked Allison up and put her on my back.

"After we get married, I'm gonna take you to Paris. And we're going to attach a lock to the lock bridge and I'll make you a promise. A promise I will never break," I whispered but then I realised she was asleep.

"I'll hold you to that Horan", she whispered barely audible before pressing her lips against my neck making my heart flutter.

Sure we'd been together for a while now and we love each other more than describable.

But the little gestures still made me wonder how I had found such a perfect girl for me.

As I laid Allison down in our bed, I was suddenly really nervous and self conscious. What if I wasn't good enough to marry Allison.

She would be stuck with me. Oh my gosh We're was this doubt coming from. I love her that's all that matters, right?

But what if she doesn't love me as much. What if I'm rushing into the whole marriage and she's just trying to make me happy.

As the war within my head continued I lay down next to Allison, not as close as usual.

Just as I was about to go to sleep, Allison pulled me close. "I love to the moon Niall." This seemed to push all the negative thoughts from my head.

"I love too babe," I murmured before drifting off to sleep knowing everything I had just thought was wrong.

ALLISONS POV

It was around ten when I woke up, my arms wrapped around Niall, my head in the crook of his neck. I brought my free hand up to my face trying to rub the tired from my eyes.

I looked at Niall, who must've felt me wake up because he was looking at me. Laying like this felt like the most relaxing thing in the world.

"Morning babe, sleep well?"

"Perfect," I replied as he leaned forward kissing the top of my head.

I rested my other hand on his bare chest and closed my eyes hoping to just lay right here.

"Babe you can't go back to sleep."

I moaned and pried my eyes open and looked at him. "Why not?"

"Because we have to show your mom around the city and have her over for dinner."

"But why Niall?" I said hoping he would give up and just be lazy with me

"Because. Did you really fly her all the way out here to leave her in a hotel?"