The Note

ALLISON POV

The first place I went was to the house. When I got inside I went to my room to pack.

As I raced to the closet to get the biggest suitcase I could find memories of the last 6 months flooded back. From meeting the boys to this moment I have had the time of my life. Did I really want to give this amazing life up. Start all over? But I don't just want to be known as Niall horans girlfriend, a friend of one direction. That's not what I want to do with my life.

I was pulled out of the mental war I had going on by my phone ringing. It was Hanna. When I ignored it Keneisha called. Then Taylor then Reagan. Each time I ignored them. I needed to figure out what I was going to do. I'd also gotten a call from all of the boys except Niall. I'd gotten 36 calls, 34 voicemails, and 23 texts from him.

When I finally made my decision to leave for a year so i could get myself established then see what happens. I went down stair to the kitchen. After the concert this would be the first place they would look. I pulled out 10 pieces of paper. I wrote a letter to each other my closest friends and lay them on the island. As I took a few last looks around my home I turned the light out and left.

TAYLOR POV

My head was going crazy. But I had to figure out what to do. "Ok so here's what's going to happen. Keneisha you'll have to go on as lead. We won't have the keyboard but that won't make much of a difference," I paused," Girls you can't think about her. She left us. Sure we all love her but she's gone. Right now we need to keep our heads clear..... We can do this without her", I didn't get much of a response from this. I just didn't understand how she could be so selfish. Sure we all felt that we were in our boyfriends shadow but that doesn't give her the right to walk out on us when we need her most.

After I talked to the boys about the situation on performing Louis asked what happened. Instead of sugar coating it I said it how it was. "She left because she feels like she only famous for being associated with you guys. So she left because she I quote 'I'm tired of living in Nialls shadows. I can't make a career off that' then went to talk to you", I pointed at Niall. He started to tear up. But I told them what I told the girls and it seemed to focus them at least long enough for the concert.

AFTER THE CONCERT.........

HANNA POV

After the concert which was awesome, Keneisha rocked it, we all got together and went back to the most likely place to find Allison..... Her and Taylor's kitchen. Me and Zayn were holding hands as we stepped in the front door. The lights were off. It didn't look like anyone had been here since we left. My hope died as I walked into the empty kitchen. But that's when I realized 9 letter lined up on the island. That was when it truly dawned on me, she was gone.

NIALLS POV

I felt like I had just been stabbed. She left everybody. I loved her she lied. She said she'd never leave. She'd be with me forever and always. When I proposed she said yes. When she left she completely tore me apart. How could she do it. She absolutely infuriated me. We all love her why would she walk out on us. How could she be so selfish.

I walked up to the island grabbed the letter and threw it in the trash can. With that I got up and went to my house.

LIAM'S POV

After Niall left I was kinda mad at Allison but I said," We'll she probably left them for a reason." I watched as everybody stepped forward and grabbed the one addressed to them. I grabbed mine. I stared at her hand writing wondering what she wrote me. Slowly I turned the envelope round and broke the seal. I pulled out 1 sheet of paper.

THE LETTER: Dear Liam,

I know everybody probably is really really mad at me..... Especially you. I know you thought I would be with Niall, keep him happy. I know you thought we would get married and have a couple kids, that I would never leave him. And your wrong. I left, not because I don't love Niall but because I need to establish myself. I believe I can make a career off of singing and that exactly what I am going to do. I figured if anyone would understand it would be you. Please don't give the following information to anyone. It is the information you need to get ahold of me. My current phone number,(ps I changed it) 319-645-9320. If u want to talk call me. Keep this letter