Mom

Nialls POV

"Allison. Allison, ALLISON!" I practically yelled in her ear. She never woke up very easily.

"Don't make me go get the water", I said to her. Still she didn't move. Ok well I guessed she asked for it.

I moved my head really close to her ear," WAKE UP, YOU LAZY PERSON!!!!!!!!"

I swear she jump 2ft. Before I could even say anything Allison shoved me off the bed and I fell onto the floor.

"Really!?! You could just woken me up. You didn't have to scream," I heard over my laughing.

"No I tried to do that. But you wouldn't wake up , so really you brought this on yourself", I said between fits of laughter.

Soon both of us were laughing uncontrollably on the floor. But then I remembered why I had to wake her up.

"Allison, we have to pick your mom up at 10 so you need to get ready quick."

She groaned and shoved a pillow in her face, " I'm so tired."

"Come on it's already 8:30 and as long as it take you to get ready we're going to be close on time," I urged her to get up.... But she didn't.

I knew she was really worried about the whole 'I quit school along time ago but didn't want to tell you because you would be disappointed' talk. But Allison needed to be at the airport for her mom.

After a minute or so of just waiting to see if she would do anything I lay down next to her on my side. "Babe, I love you", I said wrapping my arms around her waist, kissing her head softly.

She slowly turned her head an looked at me. Bringing her face closer to mine she said," I love you too, Niall," then kissed me.

Again I stood up, this time taking her hand and dragging her with me. You could tell she didn't want to be up. Instead of laying back down she rubbed her eyes and walked to the bathroom.

"You get ready and I'll call Taylor and tell her to get up and then we can leave and pick up food on the way," I hollered up the stairs to her. Allison really wanted Taylor to be there when we picked up her mom. I don't know why but she did so I soon called taylor.

"Hello," a half asleep harry said.

"Harry?"

"Ya", I chuckled.

"Tell Taylor to get ready we'll pick her up on our way to the airport. And if your going too get ready. 30 minutes." I said to Harry.

"Ugh fine but...." He trailed off.

"But?" I asked.

He thought for a while," your buying me breakfast".

"And why should I do that", I asked.

"Because it's really early and you woke me up", he said proud of himself for coming up with a comeback that quickly.

I chuckled but knew that it was better to agree with Harry when he was tired than to argue. "Fine Haz, whatever but it has to be cheap."

After hanging up I went to see what Allison was doing.

Allisons POV

My head was spinning as I stood under the extremely hot water of the shower. What would she say. Going through all the scenarios of how the morning would go after I told her that I quit school.

I was pulled back to reality when someone knocked on the door.

"Babe you almost done?" Niall asked.