The Call

It was 1 when I woke up. I looked around to find everybody gone. On my walk towards the kitchen I looked in the mirror to see how bad I looked... Not horrible. Not great but definetly not horrible. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a note stuck next to the mirror.

IF YOU GOT THIS NOTE..... I KNOW YOU SO WELL. THE MIRROR IS THE FIRST PLACE YOU GO IN THE AM. ANYWAY WE WENT TO SKYZONE SO WE WONT BE BACK FOR A WHILE. YOU CAN COME OR JUST CHILL AROUND THE HOUSE UNTIL I GET HOME JUST DONT TRY TO COOK ANYTHING... I WANT TO COME HOME TO A HOUSE AND NOT A PILE OF ASH. LOTS OF LOVE, TAY..... AND THE OTHER TOO.

Ever since that Sunday I haven't been able to get Taylor away from skyzone. And another thing is I'm a better cook than she is. I'm actually a good cook.... somewhat..... maybe not so good but that doesn't mean I'm not better than she is. Every time she trys to cook a box of mac and cheese all of it sticks together and is rock hard. But anyway what will I do by myself..... All day.....Alone.......I GOT IT !!!!!!!!..... I'll text Niall and see if he wants to hang out.

(A= Allison N=Niall)

A=Hey can you call me when you get a sec.

I asked him to call me because I hate making plans over text messages. It always got confusing and complicated.

N= Sure maybe in a few minutes. We're almost done with rehersals.

A= K talk to you later...:-)

I got bored so I resorted to my favorite pass time. When I looked in the fridge there was..... Nothing.... Absolutly nothing except a marshmallow at the back of it that's been in there since God knows how long. I reached in and grabbed it out. Just as I tyhought it was... Hard as a rock. And yet I ate it anyway.... Everyone loves rock hard marshmallows. I gave up on the fridge and resorted to the cabinet. Pretzels, Cheetos, Granola bars, even Takis. I grabbed some of everything and headed for the couch. As soon as I set my big booty down my phone rang from the kitchen. OMG!!!!!!! Then I remebered Niall was going to call. I ran t the kitchen and answered my phone. "Hello". "Oh hi love", His adorable irish accent. "I was wondering if you wanted to come over like sometime today", I asked in a hoping tone. "I'm so bored because Hanna Keneisha and Taylor went to Skyzone and I'm here the whole day..... By myself", I explained. "Well I would but our security told us we had to keep a low profile for a while. But you can come over to my place", My heart dropped a little when he said he couldn't come but it definetly skipped when I heard him invite me. "Ya totally. Where do you live". He gave me directions and I got in my car.