The Surprise

Omg I know exactly what I'm gonna write..... I love it when that happens.

ALLISONS POV

We spent the rest of the night laying on the couch together me wrapped in his arms. He understood me. He loved me and that was the best feeling ever. Niall was all I could ever ask for. I didn't deserve him.

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up to Nialls snoring. It was 7:30 so I decided to stay up and surprise Niall with breakfast. As I walked to the kitchen I started singing Truly Madly Deeply. Singing was a way to express myself... What I'm feeling.

While singing I start to make some pancakes. I pulled out a bowl and it made a really loud noise. From than on I tried to be really quiet. But it didn't work. Niall scared me by wrapping his arms around my waist. A couple seconds after my heart relaxed I turned to face him. "Good morning beautiful", he said his voice making my heart melt. "Morning guess what". "You love me?" he said knowing I would say yes. "Yes but guess again". "I don't know", he said wanting an answer. "Im making breakfast". His face brightened.

After breakfast I heard something. "just give me a reason just a little bits enough just a second were not brroken just", it was in that moment I realized it was my phone. "Hello", I answered. "Allison let me explain. I know I haven't been there for you", his voice made me cringe. But I kept listening,"like at all but please meet me for dinner so we can catch up/explain", he begged. I thought about my father though I couldn't paint a picture of what he looked like. I haven't seen him in so long. The only thing I could imagine was his eyes because every time I looked in the mirror. Everybody always said I had his eyes. My mom used to compare me to him. It would make me sosososososo mad. I would never be like that man. Never. I think I surprised him by saying yes but wanted reasons. "Fine but you have to give me reasons", I said angrily," and don't think I'm forgiving you". I finished. By now Niall was looking at me with concerned eyes. "that's great honey thank you so much for giving me a chance", he said my blood started boiling when he said honey. "From know on I'm Allison to you. Don't you dare call me honey. I'll meet you at Nando's at 7 tonight night be there", I said and with that I hung up. Niall I could tell was angry. "It was him wasn't it", he said. I could tell he was trying not to freak out. I nodded slowly my eyes watering. "I need to call my sister", I said. I needed to her her voice and tell her what's going on. She is just as involved in this as I am. He treated her the same way. Somehow when we were younger she kept me strong. I knew she tried to keep a strong face for me so now was the time I needed to be there for her. As I dialed her number i could feel the tears stream down my cheek. I quickly wiped them away not wanting Niall to see. "Hello", when I heard her voice I smiled. "Hey sis", I said trying to keep my voice from breaking. "Allison". "Ya it's me", I said smiling. We talked for a few minutes and then I dropped the bomb. She said "I'm surprised he has the balls to call back after all these years".... Her words not mine.

By the end of the call we had made plans for me to go to the USA in the winter.... Right now it was June. I was so excited to see her.

After I finished on the phone I sat down with a sigh. I could still see the fire in his eyes. "Niall I have to go to dinner with him tomorrow at 7", he started to protest but I stopped him. "Your not gonna change it. I need an explanation. Plus I have to do this for my sister... And me. Niall don't be mad", I said. He still didn't seem convinced. "Allison, he wasn't there for you. He doesn't know you," he said. "I have to. Even if he wasn't there when I was younger it was his loss", I explained. After what seemed like forever a smile spread across his face,"You are the strongest person I know". This made my mood brighten. "Niall... Will you come to dinner with me?" " of course I will lovely", he said in a strange voice which made me laugh. Even though Niall had cheered me up some I was still mad/sad. Apparently he noticed this because he stood up and grabbed my hand. "Cmon". "I not in the mood", I said making a pouty face. Instead of begging he just pulled me up anyway. I thought he was going to let go of my hand but instead he held it tight and pulled me closer. He twirled me around and caught me with his hand leading into a dip. When I finally caught onto what he was doing.... Dancing. Niall was dancing with me to cheer me up. I thought about all the things we had done together, they all came flooding back the dates the first kiss everything. Our relationship was seriously cliche. Before now I never believed in a fairytale but now that I'm living one it seems real.