The Double Date

It was 12:00 on Friday afternoon. I was still at Abercrombie & Fitch with Taylor for work. We were about to have our lunch break where Niall and Harry were picking us up and taking us to Nando's then bringing us back for the rest of the work hours.

So far today I had worked the desk with Tay. It's been pretty slow today so we've had time to catch up. Even though we live together we haven't had much time to talk lately. Between work and boyfriends were hardly ever get to hang out.

"So how are you and Harry", I said with wiggly eyebrows. "Good what about you and Niall", she nudged me with her shoulder. "You guys seemed to be going pretty well the other day",she added with a laugh. " Ya we're great. Whenever I'm with him I feel like I will never be hurt... Mentally or physically", I gushed. I couldn't help it. I loved him more than I love food...that's saying a lot. "So the Sunday you guys got pretty........"heated,"she said giggled. "That's not going to happen for a while if you must know," I said knowing not to rush that. "Well good I'm glad your being safe and making good decisions. But me on the other hand am a rebel. Don't get me wrong I like taking things slow but I also like rushing things a-",she was cut off by a customer. " Please keep that talk for later girls I have a young one that doesn't need to know about that. In fact neither do I", she said in a snotty voice clamping her hands over her child's ear. " Ya totally sorry what do you need ma'am", I said looking at Taylor with warning eyes. She never handled brats very well.

FLASHBACK

We were going to the mall and were about to go in rue 21. Taylor was being bubbly and skipping around the mall when she ran into a girl that was like 10. She was about to apologize when the little girl freak out on her. "Omg why did you run into me!!!!" she shrieked. You could instantly see Taylor's facial expressions changed. "B**ch please you were the one that ran into me", Taylor said equally as loud. Her profanity got us kicked out of the mall.

OUT OF FLASH BLACK

Looking back on it now it is funny but knowing se was only 13 the profanity was a big deal. "Hello..... Hello!", the customer said. "Your friend over here seems to be mute", she said pointing at Taylor. "Yes sorry what did you need". "I need to know where to find a medium in this", she pointed at a shirt in her hand. I quickly thanked god that I was on desk duty today so I wouldn't have to assist this brat anymore and said," you'll have to ask Jimmy over there", I finished pointing in the direction of Jimmy who didn't seem to be doing anything anyways.

After the barbie got out of our faces and I sighed, "Taylor, now I know why you freak out". "finally someone understands".

We sat there for a couple more minutes. Both of us kept checking the clock and right at 12:30 Tyler came out from the back and told us it was our lunch. "Thank gosh", me and Tay sighed at the same time and walked out the door. Luckily we met Niall and Harry on the way out the door, "Hello lovely ladies,"Harry said hooking Taylors arm. "How are you my lovely", Niall said pulling me to his lips. "Better now that I'm with you", I said. They told us we were going to Mc Donald's

Once we got there me and Taylor went to find a table while they ordered for us. I made sure Niall knew what I wanted, " Same as the first night", I said knowing he would remember. I thank him than walked off to find a table.

"I really wish we could spend more time hanging out... Like old days", Taylor said making me laugh. "Taylor the 'old days' were like a month ago... Tops", I responded Even though it did seem to have been longer. "Ya I know but when we're living in the same house we should talk more", she said.

NIALLS POV

"I really wish we could spend more time hanging out... Like old days", I over heard Taylor and Allison's conversation. I instantly got an idea. The second it came to me I ran to Harry. "I just overheard Allison and Taylor talking and they said they don't spend very much time together anymore so I was thinking we could take them on a double date", I rambled out faster than I hoped. "That's a great idea mate! We should tell them what we're thinking when the food comes", he seemed just as happy as I did about the idea.