The Preperation

The rest of the car ride was pretty quite except for the radio. Every time a familiar song came on I started singing although it wasn't just me everybody joined in. Reagan got to know everybody. It was pretty fun. When we got back to my house the boys dropped us girls off so we could get ready. Everybody is going to stay at Niall's house and have a party. Nobody besides us were coming but that's ok. Me and 9 other people would be a great size for a small party. Of course there will be alcohol involved I probably won't drink though. When I was just starting highschool the parties had alcohol. I only tried it once and regretted it. That night, August 3rd was a day I wish I could forget. So I made up my mind then that I wasn't going to drink. Not enough to get drunk anyways.

As we walked in we were greeted to an empty house. "Come on Reagle we'll give you a tour",we al said at once. Reagan was all our best friend before she moved. All of us were like a group, all together all the time, us against the world, that kind of thing.

We ha already showed her the bottom floor and on our way up the stairs I tripped and fell....up the stairs! How does that happen. "oh my gosh Allison is such a klutz she can fall up the stairs," Taylor yelled at the top of her lungs. " I know I'm just that cool" I said sarcasm intended. "nope that just proves your an idiot"Keneisha butted in. "How much you wanna bet Niall would be on my side in this argument", I said as I crossed my arms across my chest. "Of course he would because your..... Together", Reagle said. Same old same old. We walked up the stairs first going to my room. "this is my room", I stated the obvious because there was a sign on the door saying Allison's room on it. "No duh genius", Taylor said in a buttholish tone. "Don't use that tone with me, Missy", I said like a mom. We went on with the tour. When we finished we got ready together. Hanna started with my hair since it was the thickest and would take the longest. She curled my hair into ringlets then pulled back the front pieces that were in my face. They had me turned me around before so I couldn't see it but Hanna was amazing at doing people's hair. Keneisha was great at make up. Reagan was had a fabulous sense of fashion. And Taylor.... Well nobody knows what she's good at. Not even her mom. Now that's sad ( Taylor this doesn't mean we don't love you...lol). Wait I got it Taylor's good at.... Lying/pranking, which doesn't really help me get ready. That's ok though.

After Hanna finished with my hair Keni (Keneisha ) started on my make up. She went with a more smoky eye. First she put on some foundation and stuff like that then moved on to my eyes. A dark-brown then it just got lighter the farther up it went on my lids. Last but not least were my lips. Personally I've never been a big fan of lip stick and lucky she knew that so she used a light pink gloss. While Keni was doing my make up Reagle had gone to pick an outfit. She came back right as we finished up. In her hand was a pair of short shorts not to short but short. Along with a strapless under shirt with a tank top with the back ripped out most of the way making the outfit look..... Bad girl type thing. It was super cute. I put it on and instantly felt hot. I hadn't looked in the mirror yet but I could tell I looked good... Well as good as a freak like me can looked.

I walked to the mirror and I gasped. I looked..... Amazing, stellar, hot, or any other word you could use that described what I looked like right now. The only thing I recognized was my eyes, the color brought out by the makeup. My hair was amazing. Usually when I wear my hair down it in my face but now it had perfect ringlets. From all of these compliments I'm giving myself you'd think I was conceded but I never compliment myself. I'm actually the opposite. Tonight I looked like a complete different person.

As I finished staring at myself I turned around an hugged all of them as tight as I could. I even hugged Taylor for not doing anything. I loved these guys. I loved them for being there for me through tough times, through happy times, when I just needed somebody to hang out with. I could never replace them... Ever. "I love you guys", I said and I meant every word of it.

Up next was Reagle and I asked to do her hair. Her hair was easy to style so I did a waterfall/French braid. It looked waterfallish at first then hanged to a French braid. Then she was sent to Keneisha for makeup. Since Hanna didn't have anything else to do her and Taylor found an outfit. Needless to say they weren't very good at it. So I assisted them. In the end we ended up with a pair of ripped short shorts and a top that was tighter at the bottom than at the top. We added a belt to it and it looked pretty good... Well we thought it was anyways. But Reagle on the other hand didn't like it so much. " I'm actually surprised you guys can dress yourselves", she joked. While she was getting ready we started on Taylor. Hanna had her first then passed her off to Keni. Since I didn't know what to do I got accessories job. I picked out accessories for everybody because me and Reagle had talked about what they were going to wear so they went together. We did a pretty good job I ended up with a silver necklace that had an A on it and a bracelet that matched the chain to the necklaces. Reagan who looked equally amazing as me had a gold chain with an infinity symbol covered in diamonds. It was stunning. She also had three thin gold bracelets. Hanna accessories included a simple necklace with a star made of diamonds( these aren't real diamonds). For Keneisha we picked a charm bracelet. It was mine but I let her borrow it. Every charm was an activity we had done together(Ex. Mall=shopping bag or park=tree ect.). All of the charms we had had a great time. I got the bracelet from my ex boyfriend. Just cause we broke up doesn't mean Im not gonna put it to good use. We all had a part in these charms. This bracelet meant the world to me. But I also trusted Keneisha the most with it. We moved onto Taylor's accessories. We had a hard time with her. She was wearing lace top over a blue tank top and black leather shorts that were almost too short, but not quite.

By the time we all were ready we had 5 minutes til the boys picked us up. It was my idea to have a movie entrance. We would wait do the doorbell to ring than yell for them to come in. Taylor also put in her own idea of turning on some super cool music like a dub step and then walk down the stairs. To make this plan even more intricate we had to turn on a remote-controlled fan at the bottom of the stairs to blow our hair as we walked down. It was a good plan. We definitely had a good laugh conning up with it. I was in charge of the music, Taylor was in charge of the fan and the rest of them would make sure we all looked ok.... Which we did.

DING DONG!!!! "Right on time", Reagan said. Hanna grabbed the megaphone,"Come in", she yelled. We soon heard the door open and close. Reagan silent counted to 3. It go time. I turned on the music. Taylor turned on the fan and we walked down the stairs.

We walked like we were in slow motion. Our plan worked. Our arrival was greeted by 5 guys with their jaws on the floor. "Hey boys", I said adding flirty fingers to the sentence. I locked eyes with Niall... Those beautiful blue. I walked over hooked arm with him and said," is that drool?". He didn't say anything at first then shook his head yes. I giggled which made him smile. He always knew how to make me laugh.