Famous.........Maybe

When we got in the car he started asking questions. Most of them were easy to answer but when he asked me about my family I tried as hard as I could to keep my eyes from watering. When I swallowed back the knot in my throat I mentioned all my siblings. I just kept my mouth shut when it came to my parents. I would've mentioned my mom but then he would asked about dad. He went on asking me questions. I didn't mind much. I liked the fact we were getting to know each other. He seemed really nice. I wanted us to be together. At the end of the re run of the night in my head I went to find the rest of the band. out of the corner of my eye I saw the red hair of Hanna. She was with the others. "Hey sorry it took so long",I apologised. "Why did he make you walk cuz he went broke paying for your order", Hanna joked. I put a hurt face on and said," but I only had a chicken blt," I paused tyhen went on," and 2ten peice chicken nuggets, 3snack wraps,a large fry and a mountain dew... plus a sundae and shake", I finished. They were crackin up because they thought I was done after the blt. "Jeeez gurl. How are u not 10000 pounds", Keneisha exclaimed. "Have you ever heard of this thing called a gym"? I asked sarcastically. After our little talk we decidedto have a sleepover at me and tays house.

When we got to the house first thing I ran to the kitchen. they followed me. "So how was your date", Taylor asked. "Good. I really like him", I confessed. "What was his name again?" Keneisha asked. "Niall Horan", I said then started to get confused because they all started jumping up and down and screaming their heads off. "Dudes why are you all screaming". "Because you just went on a date with NIALL HORAN!!!!!!" They screamed at te same time. I was still confused. "So....." "So he's like extremely famous. 1/5 of One Direction the worlds biggest boy band!!!" Hanna screamed in my face. "jeeeeeeeez gurl I might need my hearimg someday", I screamed back at her. " I guess you don't understand what this means.... We could get famous from you dating a member of One Direction. But only go out with him if you want to... Don't use him. It doesn't matter how famous we could become its not the right thing to do", Keneisha explained. "And the whole time I thought you were freaking out cuz he's in One Direction", I said as I was laughing. "O well we were she's just an idiot", Taylor said with a straight face. We all burst out laughing. Except for keneisha who had a hurt expression on her face. "Well at least somebody is logical", She defended. We spent the rest of the night planning me and Niall's future together.... Not that I actually contributed to that conversation. We had a lot of fun and didn't lay down til like 4:30 so they were all tired.... But I was still wide awake. I lay there for like an hour wondering if we would get famous by association. But I kinda felt guilty thinking it would be because were actually good enough instead of us just being famous because of Niall. I tryed not to think about that or my head would explode. So I decided to think over my feelings for Niall. He was cute funny had an adorable accent. I was definetly falling for Niall..... Hard.