Chapter 36

SofiaLundgren: HOLLYWOOD 

"Hollywood is just a game and I'm here to stay so don't cross me again."

3,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

---

Hollywood is a movie that I worked on a little over two years ago and it was considered to be a big budget project which I was grateful to be apart of. I was a lover of old Hollywood so when I found out that we were bringing that theme to the movie, I was a hooked and it was only better since I got to star alongside some of my favorite actors.

"This is quite the cast." Jimmy Kimmel states as he looks at us and I smile big. "Sofia Lundgren, Amanda Seyfried, Adrien Brody and Dylan Minette. I'm surprised that this isn't some kind of thriller, spy movie with this ensemble."

We laugh at his words.

"Maybe next time." Adrien clicks his tongue at the audience who swoon over him.

"Tell us about your characters and what Hollywood is about."

"My character is a billionaire philanthropist who plays the love interest to both of these amazing women." Adrien points at us. "I don't know if I would say that my character is the good guy or the bad guy but he definitely has his highs and lows in the movie."

Amanda clears her throat, "My role in the movie is as the highest paid actress in Hollywood who is struggling with personal issues and dealing with the rivalry."

"I play the con artist who climbs her way through Hollywood which is what the premise of the movie is about but there is an important message to it." I explain. "It's so easy to pretend to be somebody that we're not online and although social media is not a factor in the movie, that fake life that we portray can be used to manipulate hundreds of people."

"And it's more common that we think." Jimmy points out and we nod our heads in agreement. "What about you, Dylan?"

"I play the ex boyfriend who works at Walmart." Dylan nods his head and we all laugh at how awkward he sounds.

"What was it like for you all to work with eachother?"

"I would like to say that it was pretty easy working with eachother since we all came into the project with that willingness to learn." Amanda answers first while looking at us. "We had an understanding of what the movie would be about but we weren't sure of the direction that the director would take."