Chapter 37

SofiaLundgren: Babymama

3,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

---

Jon surprised me with a Vegas style maternity shoot which I really was not expecting since he's not that type of guy. I'm still participating in photoshoots for The Dreams so I'm always getting free maternity style pictures so I had no plans to even book one so I was in awe of my future husband as we pulled up outside this retro looking motel.

"Your boobs look huge." Jon tells me as he cups my breasts in his hands. "They're overfilling in my hands."

"That's pregnancy for you." I let out a laugh which only makes my chest shake and he practically drools at the sight of them.

"Seeing you wear that little white tee while posing by the pool really did something to me." Jon mumbles in my ear as he gives my boobs a squeeze. "I damn near bust a nut when you dipped in the pool and resurfaced with the shirt clinging to your body like second skin."

I bite down on my bottom lip as I look up at him.

"You're not posting any of those pictures on social media or displaying them in the house." He presses his lips against mine momentarily. "Those are just for me."

"You're the boss." I wink before moving his removing his hands from my breasts as I feel my stomach beginning to turn. "I'm still surprised that you surprised me with a maternity shoot."

Jon throws his arms around my shoulders as we make our way out of the motel room, "I know that you love taking pictures so I wanted to do a little something fun for you."

"Well, it was really cute so thank you." I pat his stomach.

"You don't have to thank me when these last months have been about my drinking addiction and rehabilitation so I wanted to remind you that there is two of us in this relationship." Jon looks into my eyes once we stop outside of the room. "I know that you could have been with any guy you wanted but you chose me and you stuck by me when I was unemployed. You have really supported me through this chapter of my life while pregnant which makes you even more of a badass. I'm the one who's supposed to be tending to your needs yet you're doing everything for me."