What lies ahead?

Chapter 7

"What do you really want from me?" i staggered, leaning away from the man.

"If you want our help you have to understand who we are," he explained, "It's not like we could hide it." The man smiled at me again. I couldn't help but believe him. If he didn't really want to help me he'd have me gone by now surely, sucked my blood and all that. Not that it is much use anyway. Well it wasn't; it's better now, but not great.

"How can you help me!" i demanded, " I'm a useless teenager that yes, I have been mistreated, but what's fhat to you?"

"I want to help, it's sorta my job," he told me. "But there is a price tag". I was confused, so he does want something from me. Depends on what it is. If its anything like prostitution or shit like that he can shove it up his ass. I'd rather die.

"What price?" i queried. I must have had a worried expression on my face because he could tell i was worried.

"We have to leave here, and never come back," he instructed me.

"You mean move away, I can do that. I always wanted to live in America, tour all the states," i replied with entheusiasm. He shook his head. What else could he have meant?

"I mean back to my world..." he said. He was looking down at his feet by this time.

"And where is this exactly?" i retaliated.

"It's complicated. Anyway that isn't the price. If you come with me, you can't return. Ever," he stated. I looked at him, my jaw dropping. What about my friends? My life now?

"Don't make a decision yet. Sleep on it. But we only have a few days window to get you out," he informed me. "I want to do what's best for you," he told me. He was looking at me differently. I could tell. He took my hand.

"I'll keep an eye out, okay?" he asked. I nodded. He stood up to walk out but turned back as he was about to open the door. "So you know, you have to stop talking to me, they are suspicious. They think this talking to thin air is wierd, plus the dreams and length of confinement, the new ward you're going to, it's the psychiatric ward". And with that he walked out.