Chapter 6: Deep waters ⚠️

⚠️ sexual content ⚠️

"Who said anything about waiting?" Zuko smirked pulling sokka back in, "you know I'm not patient"

"Zuko we're in the ocean. And as we already discussed we can't go back inside"

"We don't need inside for this" zuko's finger slid into Sokka's boxers, teasing at his entrance. The water tribe boy's eyes widen. 

"Can I?" Zuko checked before going further.

Sokka nodded and zuko moved a finger inside. The water tribe boy let out a soft moan.

"Zuko I-" sokka had never done something like this before "just be gentle, okay?"

"Of course" zuko adjusted his position and slowly slipped in another finger in. He waited for sokka to adjust before he began to move. Sokka gripped the fire nation boy's back tight as he let out various noises, louder this time as zuko's pace quickened.

He'd been teased enough he wanted zuko in him already, "ahh zuko, please you know this isn't the same, uhhhh"

"Oh I'm sorry I'm not the one who said we had to stay out here" Zuko was really only teasing him.

"I just meant saving this for another night" Sokka tried to defend his statements.

"Whatever," Zuko's hand pulled out of Sokka's boxers.

"wait nooo you can't just stop now. Oh please no I need you-"

"Shh," Zuko pulled this hips deeper into Sokka's, "you'll get your time. Now come on, your right it's late"

"I never said it was late I just want you, all of you, at some point. But for now Zuko please I was getting so close" Sokka wined but it was cute.

"Where was that a minute ago when you wanted to wait? But your right we-"

"Did prince zuko just admit he was wrong" Sokka teased. 

Zuko slipped his fingers back in, three now, and he glared back at sokka. 

"Thank yo-" sokka voice was cut off as he moaned feeling the warmth of zuko inside. 

Zuko's space increased again till sokka warned, "zuko I'm gonna~" 

He finally let out and zuko's hand slipped out pulling in sokka by the waste now. 

The water tribe boy kept himself wrapped around zuko as he caught his breath. His eyes met the fire nation boys and they kissed in the moonlight. 

They continued for a while until zuko pulled away gently saying, "come on, let's go to bed"

"Fine..." Sokka agreed.

"But get your clothes," zuko laughed.

"Right."

A/N: sorry that was kinda short there will be more ;)

                                                                      *****

The next morning katara rose early to find suki in kitchen making some kind of smoothy.

"Hey you ok?" Katara started, "you seemed a little...off last night"

"Ohh yeah, thank you by the way with aang"

"Anytime" Katara smiled.

"It's just sokka and I...we decided to just to be friends"

"Oh suki I'm so sorry," Katara hugged the girl.

"It's alright. There's not much I can do anyway"

Katara shot back a questionable look.

"See Sokka, he broke up with me" suki looked down the smoothie she'd made.