Chapter 14: Tease ⚠️

⚠️yes- there's a scene⚠️

Sokka was getting harder by the minute and zuko could feel it. 

"I'll come find you okay?" he whispered.

"Um be quick" sokka whispered back. 

Turning to the whole table zuko said, "katara and I can clean up, you guys are good, right?"

"Um I guess?" katara said, sending a judging look over to zuko. 

"Stay, please" he mouthed to her. 

"I mean sure that's fine! Aang go get changed we're gonna go down to the beach this afternoon for training" katara adjusted her response. 

Zuko nodded to sokka who exited quickly, not wanting anyone to notice his state

 The fire nation boy and katara then began to clear the table. Katara agreed to clean dishes if zuko dried them and put away the stuff. 

"Right so what's up?" she said looking at zuko. 

"You know what's up."

"Do I?"

"Yes come on kat! Just tell me what happened, sokka hasn't given me details" 

"Woah why don't you just ask him then?"

"I-I don't think he wants to just talk-"

"Ew zuko please, I'm not just gonna tell you everything my brother said" 

"Well am I his boyfriend so..."

"So I've heard"

"Is that so?"

"Yes. He seems quite smitten with you actually" 

"And that's okay?"

"Yes! Why does everyone keep asking me that?!" 

"Sokka was just worried okay? About what you'd think that's all" 

"Um I know. But for the last time, I'm happy for you guys, really" 

"Thank you?" zuko replied, "so you gonna tell me what he said now or-" zuko splashed water onto katara from the sink. 

"Oh so that's how it's gonna be?! Water tribe here remember?" she splatted water back at him, "there's a lot more where that came from"

"And there's a lot more where this came from" zuko ignited his hand. 

"Zuko, I literally just asked him what was up and he told me...eventually" 

"That's all?" 

"Yes!" she said and extinguished zuko's flame with yet another whip of water from the sink, "now please just go talk to him yourself" 

                                                                           *****

"There you are" sokka said pulling zuko in for a kiss as soon as the boy arrived at his room. 

"Umm" he said deepening the kiss, "I can't believe you finally told kat"

"Me neither," sokka continued to make out with zuko in between their conversation, "I'm happy I did tho"

"Me too" zuko smiled and pulled sokka closer. 

Sokka pinned him up against the door his expression changing as he thought about lunch, "but don't tease me like that again okay??"

"Or what?" zuko said looking up at the boy. 

Sokka didn't reply and instead bit harshly on the others neck.