Chapter 7: Show time ⚠️

⚠️ not fluff but not full smut either ⚠️

"Why are we even here anyways?" Toph complained as they entered the threater.

"Because Kat said so" Sokka half joked.

"HA she would arrange this sort of pointless activity" Toph commented.

"Hey that's not true!" retaliated Katara, "your the one who got all giddy giddy over zuko's posters sokka"

"Actually I sugg-" Aang began but was interrupted by a taken back zuko.

"You did what??" he asked

"Oh yeah," the water tribe boy blushed, "I may read into your theatre kid phase a bit"

"Zuko had a threater kid phase??" Toph mocked.

Suki even laughed a little at this.

"Okay in my defence it was not a phase, it was my parents taking me every summer"

"Uhmm whatever you say sparky"

"Imagine Azula at the threater," Suki began "girly would have burnt up the curtain by the intermission"

Sokka laughed and so did zuko but in a more sad way, like the memories of being happier once with his sister had come back.

"You good?" questioned aang observing his change in mood.

"Yeah," zuko faked a smile "let's go find seats it's gonna start soon"

After quite an interesting first half, especially when it came to casting choices the gang all rose from their seats for the intermission. While aang and katara headed for the balcony outside, Suki and Toph went to buy snacks. Meanwhile after a chat with his show actor, Sokka headed for the men's room. He waited outside the single mens bathroom and was met by an exciting zuko a couple minutes later.

"Oh hey," the water tribe boy smiled.

"Hey," zuko looked around before grabbing Sokka's hand and pulling him into the restroom, this was exactly what he needed to get his mind off the memories coming back from being at the show. 

"Zuko! What are you doing?"

The fire prince pulled sokka in closer against a wall of the small room, "we never get alone time at the villa"

"Umm agreed," Sokka smirked and pushed his hips into zuko's as he kissed the boy.

Zuko's tongue entered the blue eyed boys mouth and wrapped his hand around the back of Sokka's head, running his hand through the boys hair.

Sokka's arm ran down zuko's back, he took control again now picking up the fire nation boy up and placing him on the vanity. Zuko's eyes widened in surprise but he spread his legs pulling sokka closer. Sokka pulled the top of zuko's shirt open, as his lips traced its seams down zuko's neck. The black haired boy let out a soft moan and pulled sokka closer still. His shirt now fully open as Sokka's lips arrived at zuko's waste. Sokka's hands followed moving to the wasteline of the fire nation boys attire.

Zuko shook his head and put his hands on top of Sokka's to stop him, "You first"

Sokka sent back a questioning look but he understood when zuko brought his hands to Sokka's shirt attempting to take it off. Sokka flung it the rest of the way off and turned his attention again to zuko's black bottoms looking up at the fire nation boy to see a nod first. He got more than a nod though, zuko slipped the toursers down himself. He spread his thys further and moved the water tribe boy towards him for a kiss. Sokka's hand slipped into zuko's boxers, he was about to find what he was looking for when an announcement chimed: "Attention everyone the show will be resuming in 5 minutes, please make your way back into the theatre"