Chapter 16: Bitter sweet ⚠️

⚠️yall basically this whole chapter is smut sooo⚠️

The boys stared at each other slightly awkwardly once sokka opened the glass door. Sokka had thought about what he wanted to do but not exactly how he'd do that. 

"You want help?" Sokka offered as zuko washed himself. 

"Um sure," zuko passed the boy the soap he had been using and the water tribe boy traced zuko's body. Covered felt everything; lightly tracing his lines, and stroking his sweet spots. Zuko was relaxed now, enjoying his newfound company. 

"So how well exactly did I do in training today?" Sokka teased. 

Zuko kissed the boy pulling him into the warm water, "that well"

Sokka dropped the soap and brought his his heads up cupping zuko's face "um I think I can do better then" 

Zuko grabbed the fire water tribe boys ass, he felt so exposed but also safe since it was zuko, "we'll see about that"

"Yeah?" Sokka said deepening the make out and biting on the fire nation boys neck. 

"Ah~" he moan quitely. 

"What was that hon? Moaning already?" 

"Speak for yourself" zuko looked down at Sokka's out facing member. 

"Um that's-that's from-" sokka didn't know what to say. 

"Me obviously" zuko said proud, "your turn now" 

Zuko picked up the body wash a squeeze some onto his hand then applying it to the water tribe boys shoulders massaging them. 

"Ahh!" sokka let out, he was stiff after the training. 

"Sorry-" 

"No no it's ok I'm just soar" 

"Idk if I can help you with that" he smirked. 

Sokka laughed a little and zuko jestered for him it turn around, washing the boys back. He was perfect shade of golden tan, and flexed his back muscles for zuko. Zuko enjoyed the view them moved in front of the other. He moved down slowly, his hands tracing sokka's well defined abs. The water tribe boy was only getting more and more turned on. 

"Oh you like that?" zuko teased again seeing Sokka's state. 

"Yes" he admitted. 

"Then I bet you'll like this too" zuko said and brought sokka's length into this mouth blowing into his hole. 

A/N: STOP why did i laugh ✋

Sokka's eyes widened in surprise by zuko's bold action. Meanwhile the fire nation boy was taken back by sokka's size adjusting himself, he then gave sokka the eyes just to make sure that what he was doing was okay. 

Sokka nodded indicating zuko could start moving. And so he did. Sokka was a wining mess. He was captivated by the warmth and despite being exhausted from training, had some new found energy. 

"Ah~Fuck Zukoooo" he called as the boy bobbed his head faster. 

He continued making incoherent sounds for some time until he warned the other, "z-zuko I think I'm gonna cum" 

Zuko took that as sign to move faster helping sokka finish. After a few more deep movements he felt it coming, "n-now baby" sokka warned giving zuko the opportunity the pull out. Instead he swallowed.  It was bitter sweet he thought licking the remaining of sokka's liquid off his lips. 

The water tribe boy was astonished by zuko's bold actions, but god it was hot. He caught his breath as zuko rosed to face him. 

"You did so good baby" the water tribe boy said thanking the other.