Chapter 11: Déjà vu ⚠️

⚠️sexual content⚠️

The two kissed, the fire flickered and a sea of yellow and orange covered the sky as the sun went down. Sokka began to stand up, taking zuko with him, their tongues were connected after all. He led zuko through the flap of the tent as the kissed intensified. He lay zuko down, not too harsh but hard enough for the boy to know he meant business. Memories of their first night flashed in zuko's mind sokka was also having déjà vu, it was pleasant though knowing this time he didn't have to hold back. Once on the soft cushions of the tent zuko titled his head up meeting the eyes of the water tribe boy on top of him before bringing his month up to his neck. He started light, but then continued harder, sokka didn't seem to care at this point if he left marks.

Their lips met again before sokka disconnected the two turning his attention to pull off his shirt and tugging on zuko's. He pulled his off too and the water tribe boy kissed zuko's neck his lips running down the others chest now. When he reached the line of zuko's pants he turned to look down at the boy.

"Zuko are we gonna...go there?"

"Fuck yeah" the fire nation boy said unzipping the fly of his pants and pulling them down. Sokka did the same and continued kissing the boy. Zuko noticed the other had tensed slightly. So he looked up at him, "sokka, baby, we don't have go there if you don't want to. I don't know what you've done, it's ok, really" zuko said his caringly he wasn't trying to embrasse sokka's at all, "or I can be on-" zuko tried to move himself over sokka.

"No you stay right where you are, I-I can do this" sokka said as confidently as he could, "plus there's no way jet let you be top"

"You don't know that," zuko laughed, sokka was right.

Sokka slipped his hand into zuko's boxers, "I believe we never finished what we started at the play, am I right in thinking that?" 

"Uhmm," zuko's voice whimpered as he let out a small moan when sokka reached his parts. 

Sokka took his other hand and tugged slightly on the boys boxers, "can I?" sokka questioned before pulling them down. 

Zuko only nodded, distracted by Sokka's hand inside. 

"I'm gonna need words," sokka pushed zuko in a cute way, he had to be sure. 

"Ye-yes" zuko eventually got out between other sounds. 

Upon hearing this sokka pulled down the boys boxers and slipped another finger inside. Zuko whimpered below him, it hurt, he hadn't been opened like this since ba sing se. He enjoyed though, he was ready for sokka, even if  it hurt. When sokka pushed in another finger in zuko only moaned through the pain. Sokka moved them out and in slowly giving zuko time to adjust between each movement. 

After some time sokka spoke up, "you ready?" he asked. 

"I could ask you the same thing," zuko smirked back. 

"Hey I'm doing just fine thank you"

"Oh alright first timer" 

"Zukoooo"

"Sokka!!" he teased back, "in all seriousness tho please just take off those pants" 

"Oh would you like that bro?"

"Very much so" the firenation boy confirmed. 

Sokka did as he was told and lined himself up over zuko. He reached into the pocket of the shirt he had been wearing retrieving a condom and opening it with his teeth. 

"Oh so you are ready?" Zuko teased. 

"Shut up" sokka said and pushed inside the fire nation boy. He was almost as surprised by the feeling as zuko was by the size of Sokka's. The fire nation boy immediately winced adjusting, but soon moaned as sokka began to pull out and in.  

"Yo-you're actually not bad at this," zuko shuttered out in pleasure. 

"Oh I'm not done with you yet" 

"Is that so?" 

As zuko's hands gripped sokka's back when he quickend, Sokka's lips bit on zuko's neck and his hand ran through the fire nation boys hair. He wasn't gonna tell sokka but this was better, better than any of his previous affairs. 

Sokka grew more comfortable as they went on moving smoothly in and out, matching the rhythm of the waves rolling in outside. Zuko grew close, "sokka!" he let out as the boy drove forward harder, "I-I'm gonna~" 

"Hang in there okay? I'm almost there" sokka reassured. Zuko held it in, growing tight around sokka, he noticed and moved faster bringing himself closer. After a few more sokka moaned, and finally released inside the other and pulled out. Zuko followed immediately  whimpering in relief and pleasure.

"That was..." sokka tired to find the words. 

"Righttt" zuko agreed, "there's so much more I wanna show you"

The water tribe boy responded with a kiss and then rolled over. The two boys stayed there panting and catching their breath for a while until sokka suddenly spoke up, "Zuko, I'm gonna tell katara" 

"What??" Zuko rolled over to face the other in shock, "you really don't have to"

"No no I want to," sokka confirmed, "I need my sister to know about the best thing in my life" 

"Is that so?" Zuko smirked he was pleased to hear the news. 

"Of course," sokka moved his tounge inside the fire nation boy. 

Zuko pull away after some time looking at sokka with alluring eyes, "round two?" 

"Is that even question?" 

Zuko took that as a yes and pushed himself over sokka, it was his turn now. 

A/N: well if this is what you guys came for there you go 🙈