Chapter 6: A Friend And An Ex

Within the 2 weeks of Amity's disappearance, cops have been searching all around the place and they were ordered not to stop until they find her. Dead or alive.

When Amity had killed the man who had sexually harassed her, they put her to rest for the time. After twenty-four hours, they brought her out into a room. This one had heavy dark oak doors. She had a few attempts to escape from the escorts who brought her there, yet she had failed to. She was sat down on a chair across a desk where a man was facing the opposite of her. She glared at the two men who had brought her there before switching to the man in front of her.

"I see you've killed one of our regulars now haven't you?" She didn't give him an answer. Keeping her focus on the ground. "Hmm, a difficult one aren't you?" He turned around to face Amity. She couldn't see his face because of his weird looking mask. A golden mask with horns on it. "What is up with this place and masks?" He cleared his throat and got up from his chair as he looked at a portrait.

"Y'know Miss Blight, maybe we could propose a deal. You work for me nicely in the club for three months then we'll release you. If you don't, then we'll keep you here longer. The longer you're here, the more worse people can get. What do you say?" He turned to Amity who glared at him. He was getting irritated at Amity's behavior so he motioned for one of the guards to pick her up from the chair. When the guard did, he held Amity against the wall.

"Are you gonna listen to him or not? Because we haven't had our fun in awhile," he whispered. She wanted to beat him up right there but she didn't have much of the energy. "So what will it be Miss Blight?" The man asked. "I am not selling my body to a bunch of fucking perverts!" She kicked the guy's shin and he let go of her. She ran for the door but the other man stopped her. He held Amity's arms behind her back and brought her to their boss. "Hmm. I don't think you understand how things work around here." He walked to his desk and pulled out a butterfly knife.

"You see, whether or not you like it, there's no way for you to escape easily. People come here for your bodies and they pay us for it. Don't you think it's nice for you to help us out with profit?" He let out a chuckle making Amity shiver. He played with the knife as he opened it and closed it before walking over. Placing it below her chin, he raised her face to look at him. "I bet a lot of men out there would be willing to take your first time. Besides, who doesn't like a tight virgin?" Amity wanted to puke at his words.

"So?" She was about to kick him but he moved away. "Time's a ticking Miss Blight. The longer you give me your answer, the longer you'll stay here. All we want is the money from them. We don't care if you try to protect yourself because we don't want any of our lovelies hurt." She had no other decision than to accept it. So she did.

"Good girl. Now, I'll send Daryl to help you with your new job. Have a good rest now because tomorrow is a big day for you."

Tomorrow had came faster than she expected because she was rudely woken up by the alarm next to her bed. She groaned and turned it off. She fell back asleep before getting woken up by the guy in a kangaroo mask. She got annoyed by him so she sat up and huffed at him. "Sorry but like Mr. Boss said, I have to help you for tonight." She glared at him. "Look, I don't wanna hurt you okay? I'm also here under contract. I still have a month left before I'm free," he said. "How can I trust you? You're probably making up lies."

He let out a sigh and took off his mask. It took Amity awhile to examine him before she gasped. "Daryl Stockmyler?" She said in shock. He quickly shushed her and nodded. "B-but we thought you were dead? You were missing for almost a year Daryl." He sighed and sat next to Amity. "It's been that long huh? Was there anything about my family recently that I should know about?" He asked. She could see the sadness in his expression. "A lot, actually. Do you remember the day you went missing?" She asked.