Chapter 11: The Truth And Building Trust

As they got home, Luz brought Amity into the bedroom and sat her on the bed. "Wait here," she said in a serious manner. She ran into the bathroom and got her med kit that was hung nicely by the mirror and a towel. She walked back into the room, wrapped the towel around Amity since she was shivering from the coldness hitting her and knelt down in front of Amity. "I can do it myself, it's fine." Luz shot her a glare and Amity kept quiet. She took out a wet disinfectant tissue. "This is going to sting a bit." She gently cleaned the area around the wound, Amity wincing a few times. Then she took out a piece of dry tissue and a bottle of disinfectant. She poured the liquid onto the tissue, damping it. "Hold still, this is going to sting a lot that earlier." She placed it on the wound and Amity let out a painful hiss and winced when Luz placed it. There was tears on her eyes which was surprising since she had been crying a lot. "Now go ahead and take a shower before I put on a bandage on it." Amity nodded at went into the bathroom.

With Amity taking a shower, Luz leaned on the wall slid down to the ground. She knocked her head on the wall behind her a few times. "Dammit Luz why do you always do this?" She said. There was many things she hid from Amity. She didn't want Amity to look at her differently after knowing how Luz really is. She got up and went to the closet to looked for something Amity could wear. She grabbed one of the crop she had that she was given when she was sixteen years old and a skirt which she got from a friend as a prank gift on her birthday. She looked thought about what she should do after this then remembered Amity might need some inner clothings like her bra and panties. She placed her face in her palm and started wondering if she really was going to do this. Well she had no other choice. She went to the bathroom and knocked.

"Yeah?" Amity questioned from inside.

Luz was kinda flustered about what she had to say but she had to. "Uhm, could you pass me your clothing earlier? Most importantly your bra and panties? I'm gonna have to wash them and dry them right away so you could use it." Luz was internally screaming. It was worse when Amity didn't answer or say anything. Just the sound of running water from inside the bathroom was heard. Soon the water sound died down and the door opened with Amity peeking out. "H-here." She passed Luz the wet pieces of clothes and Luz grabbed them. "Thanks. Make sure to wash yourself throughly, you don't wanna get sick from the lake. You won't have any idea how many germs got on you." Amity chuckled and Luz smiled at her. Things weren't as horrible as earlier. The tension they had was less. Amity closed the door and Luz went to wash the clothes. Seeing that it'll take twenty-five minutes to wash those few pieces of clothing she went back into her bedroom.

She lied on the floor since she was still kinda wet from being in the lake so she couldn't lie on the bed. She lied there for who knows how long until Amity finally got out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her and her green hair all wet. Amity had a faint blush on her face not because she liked Luz but because she was shy and embarrassed that she was only wearing a towel in front of her friend. "Oh uhh." Luz got up from the floor and grabbed a robe that was hanging in the closet and passed it to Amity. "Here, you can wear this for the time being while waiting for your clothes to be done." Amity nodded and stood there, Luz just looking at her. "Are you just gonna stand there and watch me put it on?" She joked. "Do you want me to?" She teased. "Just get out," Amity sighed. "Hey, this is my house. I can do what I want and be where I want," Luz huffed. "If you say so." Amity slowly unwrapped the towel but Luz let out a yelp and quickly ran out closing the door. Amity wasn't even exposed much yet. She just moved the one that she'd been holding to keep it from failing. Was Amity really get fully nude in front of Luz?

Maybe.

After running out and closing the door, she leaned against it with red face. "Ay dios mio! She wasn't really going to do that right?" She stood there for a few moments then her face got even red. "Dammit Luz you pervert. Don't think of her like that!" She bickered with herself and slapped her face multiple times for think such thoughts of her own friend. She paced front and back then Amity opened the door. She was just wearing the robe luz had given her. She was drying her hair as she was about to head out but saw Luz there who had red face and a nervous look. "You alright?" Amity asked as she placed her hand on Luz's bruised cheek. "What me? Hahaha, I'm fine, w-who's Luz?" Amity looked at her confused and Luz was screaming internally. Luckily the sound of the washing going off saved her ass right then and there. "I'll go put those in the dryer, haha." She quickly zoomed downstairs to escape the awkward tension between them and placed the clothes in the dryer which was set to twenty minutes.