Chapter 15: Burst

The girl looked at Luz before she finally cracked, spilling everything that she's held in for so long. All the pain she had to endure. All the times she's suffered. The times she had to cry silently. The times she had to cover the bruises. All of it, all the weight she had held in, all pouring out as she cried in the arms of her friend.

"I'm so tired of everything Luz. The years I had to keep them all in, to hide them from everyone. All the bruises I had to cover up. Ever since I was in third grade my mother had told me to do my best, which I did. But once in fourth grade, I had gotten a B+ my mother didn't take it lightly. She locked me in closet for hours and let me out until the next day at school." She felt her stomach squirm at the memory. "She's been trying to set me up with a bunch of assholes. The times we have events like galas, there's always those guys who would harass me. It happens way to often that I feel like it's normal for me, but I hated it. It felt disgusting. They would touch me in places that wasn't appropriate." She wanted to stop talking but she couldn't. "At school, I'm not even safe. He's always on my back. At least three times a week he would drag me away and force me to make out with him. I hated it." Tears formed in her eyes. "He made me kiss him. The feeling of his hands all over my body, his tongue in my mouth, I hated all of that. That's why I did it." She looked at luz then to the bandage. "I've been doing it for years. To numb the pain I'm feeling," she traced the bandage on her arm. "All the abuse and sexual acts over the years. I wanted to end the pain so I tried to drown myself that day." She looked at Luz who had a sympathetic look on her face. "It was hard for me to trust you after what happened. I was scared that you were gonna do the same. Send me to a bunch of jerks who know nothing but to treat me like a toy. I'm sorry."

Luz waited for a bit to see if Amity had anything left to say before pulling her into a hug. "I'm so sorry that you had to go through all of that Amity. I wish I could've been there for you." She heard sniffles. "Don't cry Amity. I'm here for you." Amity pulled back. "Promise?" Luz held out her pinky. "Promise." She placed her forehead against Amity's as they wrapped their pinkie's together. She heard Amity cry once more. She looked at the girl and patted her head. "Why are you so nice to me?" She cried. "Because I care about you, Amity. I promise to always try and be there for you. You're the first person to ever be nice to me so I'm going to do the same." She saw Amity's lips quirk upwards into a smile. "I love you Luz." She hug the Latina once more. "I love you too, Amity."

"Woah, when did this happen?"

Luz's eyes widened and looked around the room but no one was there. "Y'know I heard everything right?" Luz looked on the bed and saw her phone. It was still connected to Willow. "Shit!" She frantically grabbed the phone. "How much did you hear?" She said in panic. "Everything and damn Amity I'm sorry you had to go through all of that. I knew your mom was shitty but I didn't know she was burnt to crisp shitty." Willow heard Amity sigh on the others side. "Just don't tell anyone else about this, please?"

"Does that mean us too?"

"What! Willow! Who else is with you?" Luz exclaimed. "Uhh, Boscha and Gus." Luz facepalmed. "Still, are you and Amity dating? Because friends don't randomly say 'I love you' y'know." Luz ended the call without answering Willow's question. "Whatever. Now c'mon. Let's go now. I'll send you home. Alright." Amity nodded. Luz grabbed her's and Amity's bag, slinging them over her shoulders. She grabbed Amity's hand and they both walked out. Amity saw her driver waiting. Luz saw him too. "Wait here." She walked over to Hubert. "Hey. You're Amity's driver right? Can you tell her mother that Amity is spending the night at my place." He was skeptical about it but he nodded. Luz waved him off. "Wait where is he going?" Amity asked. "Oh I told him to go. You're spending the night with me." Luz had a large grin on her face. "What why?" Amity raised an eyebrow. "What are you planning Noceda?"

"To shower you with kisses." Luz smirked at her. "Ew, I don't want your kisses." Amity punched her arm. "Is that a challenge?" She grabbed Amity's face and kissed her forehead. "Ew, Luz, get off me." But Luz didn't stop, she kept attacking Amity's face with kisses. "Gross. I'm not gay." She wiped her face with her hands. "First step is always denial," Luz cooed. "What are you trying to make me gay?" Amity jokingly asked. Luz hummed then nodded making Amity punch her arm once again. "If you do that I'm gonna end up falling for you instead. And you wouldn't want that would you." Amity leaned in close to Luz's face. "Aww I miss your little fwip fwips." Luz pointed to Amity's ears. The girl hid her ears and walked off. She also stepped on Luz's feet as she walked pass Luz. Luz hissed in pain. "Y'know the car is the other way right?"

Amity turned the other way and stopped in front of Luz. "Are you coming?" She asked irritated at Luz. "That's pretty indecent for you to ask Miss Blight. But if you wanted to do it you could've just waited til we get home," Luz winked at her. Amity's face flushed red. "What the hell Noceda? That is disgusting." She pushed Luz making her fall. "Man I never fell this hard for anyone before." Amity looked at Luz who laid on the ground with her head on one of her arm as a pillow. "So you wanna play it like that don't you?" She knelt down above Luz. "What are you planning, Blight?" She saw the grin on Amity's face. She held Luz's face with one hand before giving a kiss on her lips. She pulled away to see a wide-eyed Luz.

"Now come along now. I wanna sleep."

She walked off to the direction of where Luz pointed her car to be. Luz quickly got up and chased after Amity.

"Wait- did you just kissed me!?"

Idea & Written by:
Bubbly & Toast
(A/N: Oh🤗my🤫god🤯they😲kissed😱oh🥴my🤤god🥵Lol💅🏻they're😮‍💨not🫣dating😔stop😛being🥳so🥸happy🤓about😏it🙄 -Toast)
(A/N: No Amity is not going to the hospital heh I lied .-.)