02. Be My whore.

A/N : Surprise!

A/N : Surprise!

☆.。.:* .。.:*☆

"Jung- Mr. Jeon." Jimin felt his eyes burning with a set of fresh tears, a sudden long last memory clashes in his mind,  he gulps a lump down his throat as his crescents pair of eyes eyes meet with Alpha's cold ones.

The Alpha's eyes squinted as he looked at Jimin keenly. "Oh, Park Jimin... Isn't it?" Jeon Jungkook questions with raised eyebrows as he places his elbows on his large wooden desk looking at Jimin with sharp eyes.

Jeon Jungkook AlphaScent : Sandalwood

Jeon Jungkook
Alpha
Scent : Sandalwood

Suddenly the atmosphere turned colder for the Omega who seems to shiver internally remembering the blurred memories from past he didn't want to think about them, in the loss of words, he didn't even know why he is here in the first place.

"Mr. Park Jimin?" The Alpha almost growls his name out of his throat as Jimin's omega whines hearing Alpha's angry voice.

Did he offend him by showing his face after years?

Of course you did, his Omega growled at him.

"Park Jimin?" Jungkook again called out his name in a stern voice, his brows knitted together as he looked at the Omega with not so pleasing expressions.

Jimin blinked, coming out of the haze, the reason why he is here crawls back in his mind and he decided to be professional, hoping that Jungkook also don't have any grudges towards him.

"Mr. Jeon, I want to talk to you!" The Omega mumbled hesitantly, his nose is flaring up but not in anger but his Omega wants to smell the scent after years. But to his disappointment he wasn't able to cause maybe because the Alpha used scent blockers to hide his scent.

"And that's what you are doing Mr. Park." The Alpha blurted out, his stare was hard and cold, Jimin would have to think 10 times before speaking. "But let me tell you, I don't have all the time in the world, I have to go for a meeting in 10 minutes." Jungkook's spats, looking at his expensive wrist watch as his gaze back to the Omega who is again out of words.