44. I love you : 2

☆

☆.。.:* .。.:*☆

A few days later...

"Ah... you called me here for t-this?" The Omega uttered breathless as he tried to control his wimpering, being sitting on the Alpha's working table, looking like a mess as the Alpha is standing between his legs, leaning towards the Omega's chest and kissing and sucking to his neck to chest. His mark on his scent gland is dark red being bitten by various times by the Alpha who now enjoying sucking the Omega's soft bud, his hair was sweaty and mess sticking out to every direction as the Alpha's fingers gripping his hair strands gently to titles his head anywhere he can.

"Why did I called you?" The Omega, wetting the Omega's chest with his saliva as he left wet kisses to his neck trying to slide the Omega's shirt from the other shoulder as he protested.

"For l-lunch.." The Omega mewled as the Alpha softly bit the Omega's erected bud.

"Then, let me have my lunch..." The Alpha wishpers huskily sliding his one arm beneath the Omega's ass to squeeze it, who turned even more red as he bit back a moan.

The Omega glanced at the coffee table to see the packed lunch box in the coffee table, and him unpacked in the Alpha's working table spread out for the Alpha to devour. "You have become such a shameless Alpha." Jimin muttered as tears of pleasure filled his eyes, his Omega felt happy having the Alpha desperate for him like this, he still couldn't believe the Alpha has expected him wholeheartedly.

"And after living between toxic people I have become toxic too." The Alpha wishpers as he bit the Omega's earlobe.

"I love you..." The Omega muttered Nth time, as the Alpha stopped to look at the Omega who is looking back at him with so much love.

The Alpha leaned down to kiss his swollen lips. "I love you too, Jimin." The Omega's breath hitched, as he choked up in the sudden sob that left between his lips, he couldn't believe that finally he is hearing those words from the Alpha. The Alpha pulled away to look in his eyes. "I love you." He mumbled again.

The Omega burst into tears of joy, pulling the Alpha down to hug him tightly. "T-Thank you Jungkookie... I love you so much, Alpha.. i love you."

The Omega yelped when he was lifted up from the table as the Alpha pulled him on his lap after himself sitting on his Ceo's chair, he leaned down to pressed his lips softly against the Omega's mark on his scent gland while sniffing his sweet vanilla scent.

"What if someone walked in?" The Omega asked drowsed in pleasure as he doesn't want some other person to look at him when he is being pleasured by his Alpha.

The Alpha growls, he glanced at the computer screen showing him video of every corner of his building, he locked his office door with a remote control before again diving back to suck the Omega's chest.