27. Losing in eachother's scents.

☆

☆.。.:* .。.:*☆

"Stay still." The Alpha wishpers, gently wrapping his arm around the Omega's waist pulling him closer to his chest.

His another hand goes on Jimin's shoulder, where his scent gland is. Jungkook can sense the Omega's stress.

"Relax." The Alpha said caressing Jimin's shoulder over his tuxedo. "It's just scenting." Jungkook's Alpha howls inside as the Alpha said those words ignoring how his own words making him shivers.

He breathed heavily before unbuttoning Jimin's collar buttons.

They just got ready and about to walk out of the room, but not before scenting each other.

It shouldn't supposed to this hard, it's just a scenting, Jungkook told his Alpha, however he also knows how hard it is.

He hasn't done something like this in years.

As a pup his father and mother used to scent him every day and just as he grew up, his father stopped scenting him, but his mother didn't, she continued till she was there... His Aunt tried to scent him, but he rejected, his Alpha didn't like bonding with her.

And now after years, he has to do it again, with his desirable Omega.

After meeting Mrs. Park, when they came back, Jungkook realised how much time they had spent shopping then in the hospital, his Alpha was happy knowing Jimin was quiet and calm until Jungkook told him about scenting.

As for Jimin, scenting is very important thing in his life, he has been drenched in his father's scent in all his life, then his mother whose scent was very light and sweet, his father was very protective over his family so he used to scent them most of the time, to overpower his scent on his Omega mate and Omega son's, after the death of his mother, his mother isn't much active, but both brothers used to barely scented by her. After understanding her situation, they started using their Alpha father's clothes and their mother's clothes to make nests just like their mother used to make while scenting each other. In their heat both brothers started scenting each other to provide some comfort at it helps them as they were blood related and still unmated.

He hasn't been scented by any Alpha in his life other than his father.

His Omega squeals inside when Jungkook told him they have to scent each other, because they still haven't mated yet, and they can't get out in the reception party without drenched in each other's scent, Jungkook is famous buisness man, they will try to drag him in some shit, if they get suspicious.

Yes, Jimin was upset knowing it was just because of the other audience, but still happy-

Knowing he was going to scent the Alpha again. Well, it's a secret and only he knows, how he ended up scenting Jungkook when the Alpha was comforting him.