42. Still want you : 2

☆

☆.。.:* .。.:*☆

At night After the dinner, Jimin already got inside their room saying he was tired, thought he couldn't get away from the Alpha's keen gaze. When Jungkook was done eating Aunt Suzy stopped him.

"Jungkook... He knows everything... Everything." The Alpha's gulps, his expressions hardened as he gave her a assuring nod and left making Aunt Suzy sighed heavily.

The Omega was already inside the blanket when the Alpha entered inside, Jimin felt the Alpha sit beside him. 

"Jimin... Talk to me." The Alpha said, his voice was strern as if he is ordering the Omega.

"I am tired." The Omega muttered, without any effort.

The Alpha groaned before, snatching the blanket away and pinning the Omega in bed caging him under himself, holding his wrist above his head as the Omega looked at him with wide eyes. "Do you know, that I know everything whatever happens in this house." The Alpha said as he smirked looking at the Omega.

The Omega scoffed. "Oh? I didn't know... You are Moon Goddess." He laughed sarcastically at the Alpha.

The Alpha lifted his brow. "I see after getting my mark you are have forgotten what our deal is." The Alpha gritting his teeth.

The Omega looked in the Alpha's eyes. "Can we talk about it tomorrow? I am tired right now." Jimin said looking away from the Alpha whose eyes softened, he sighed heavily before attaching his forehead to the Omega's who was taken aback by the Alpha's action.

"I know you are upset... I should have let you know about her but-" The Alpha wasn't able to complete his words and the Omega spoke up.

"I am not upset Jungkook... Not with you... Instead I am greatful that you gave me chance after everything I have done... After the pain I have caused you... I am sorry Jungkookie... It was all Hye Sun's fault... That bitch-" The Alpha pressed his lips against the Omega.

"I know... Ji Hyun told me everything. He was in the company with Yoongi Hyung for a meeting. He will come to meet you soon." The Alpha looked hesitant. "He knows that you know about his miscarriage... You have left the papers there on the floor." The Alpha snuggling his noses against the Omega's nose.

The Omega sighed as he purred. "Will you forgive me Alpha?" The Omega asked hopefully looking at the Alpha with teary eyes. The Omega almost sobbed when he didn't hear anything from the Alpha.

"I have forgiven you long ago... When I realised I can't live without a silly Omega... I still want you, Jimin." The Alpha said as he captured the Omega's lips in the deep kiss.

The Omega's heart burst with happiness as he wrapped his arms around the Alpha's neck kissing him back eagerly.

"Now tell me what happened today? You are stressed, I can feel it from our bond." Maybe the Alpha talking like this after a long time, he was always kept himself under the cold wall he has made, but again it is broken by the Omega his alpha has always carved.