20. He is the one.

☆

☆.。.:* .。.:*☆

Soft sobbing can be heard, The Omega is trying hard to not to cry, since the Alpha is getting irritated because of him and groaning now and then but he can't stop crying after what he saw in the side mirror of the car, how his Omega brother slumped down on the floor and cried. After all they were brothers and never being apart since childhood, it's true that Jimin doesn't show any care towards his brother but he has loved him always, so obviously it's hurting him for leaving his brother alone when he was sick and when they needed each other the most.

"There's no one. So, you can stop your drama." The Alpha muttered, his eyebrows knitted together as if in some distress, eyes focused on the road, Jimin scoffed looking at the Alpha but forgot to blink as he is looking at the Alpha's side profile, how much he wants to scoff when his Omega jumped at how handsome, intimidating and masculine his Alpha is, how sharp features is, how the perfect thick brows is, the beautiful shimmering eyes focused on the road, the round tip of his nose, even the scar on his cheekbone can't decrease his charms, but added more starts, his thin lips from which Jimin is being kissed by, a sudden wave of heat rushed up to his cheeks when a thought of Kissing this cloudy lips came again in his mind, his gaze stopped over the mole under the Alpha's lower lip, his defined jaw clenched and unclenched, he is so good looki- "There wasn't any rules about it, so you can stare at me as long as you want, but don't even dare to stop me when my turn comes." Jimin finally blinked feeling embarrassed after getting caught, his time of 'devouring the Alpha's features' came to an end and he averted his gaze, forgetting the Alpha's first remark and turned red. "Get off." The Alpha orders, making Jimin confused, the Omega turned his head towards the Alpha with confused expressions, instead of looking at the Alpha, his gaze shifted at the building in front of his eyes.

They reached.

Jimin's heart thumped against his chest, he felt a twirling in his stomach. His fingertips turned cold, turning his eyes back at the Alpha he looked at him pleadingly, and the reason he himself don't know, why he is expecting anything from Jeon Jungkook, who is going to make his life a living hell.

Without saying anything the Alpha undid his seatbelt as he stepped out of the car, walking towards the passenger seat, he opened the door, controlling his Alpha's scary desires, he leaned down a little towards the Omega, who looked frightened a bit. Jungkook can sense his nervousness even without his scent he can tell something is bothering the Omega, taking out a tissue he wiped the Omega's cheeks, His Alpha is whining inside but the man completely ignored his wolf and unbuckling the Omega's seatbelt who looked breathless and looked flustered, he quickly pulled away. "Get off!" Jimin flinched hearing the Alpha's angry voice who already turned away from him, gulping audibly he slowly stepped out with his trembling leg's. The Omega looked around, if he wasn't nervous he would have jumped around in the beautiful garden outside the mansion, but right now he can't, his legs turned like jelly making him stumble, but before he can hit the ground he is being grabbed by his waist. "Always clumsy aren't we?" The Omega sighed in relief feeling himself against the Alpha, somehow it makes him relaxed a bit. But before he can take another breath he is being dragged by the Alpha who cursed under his breath till they reach inside.