22. Mid-Night Make Out!

A/N : I guess you all have already read the description of the book and tags that's why you are here, aren't you? But still if anyone is having problems with it, leave the book quickly, it's not for you, no one is forcing you to read, okay!

Anyways, My People enjoy ;)

☆.。.:* .。.:*☆

"Young Master... your omega didn't ate anything, when he didn't come out at the dinner, I decided to take the food to your room but Miss. Heyoung stopped me." An elderly omega mumbled in a low voice, as she served Jungkook, who stopped eating, now frowning.

Without saying anything The male stood up from the chair. "I am done." He walked away leaving the confused maid, who looked at the untouched plate.

His Alpha howls inside his chest, furiously walking towards his room, he opens the door with a loud thud just to see the Omega curled up under the blanket, sleeping peacefully on the left side of the bed. He silently closed the door, throwing his suit coat on the couch he walked in his walk-in wardrobe to get his a pair of trousers, then in the bathroom for a cold shower to calm down himself.

After the shower and shutting off the room lights The Alpha laid down, on the other side of the bed without any shirt as usual, beside the Omega, who is facing him, sleeping with slightly open mouth. Jungkook looked at his soft features under the dim lights carefully, he can't deny the fact that he is now laying beside the most beautiful omega he has ever seen. By looking at the Omega's feature he might believe Namjoon when the elder Alpha said 'Jimin is innocent', but he knew he can't.

Only If the Omega hadn't rejected The Alpha years ago because of his greedy and arrogant self, till now they might have 3-4 pups running around in the house.

The Alpha wants to jump around in the room in happiness at the pleasing thought.

"You will regret." Jungkook muttered poking the Omega's cheek with his index finger. He slept off looking at the beautiful Omega.

Jimin stirred in his sleep, he slowly opened his eyes and looked around in the dark room, lit up with the lamp lights, he looked beside, his Omega jumped inside him, looking at the Alpha and his naked chest. His heart skips few beats, he didn't able to avert his gaze from the Alpha, his nostrils filled up with the Alpha's delicious scent. He couldn't help but unconsciously shifted towards the Alpha's figure. Removing the comforter snuggles closer to the Alpha's naked arm, Jimin closed his eyes tightly burying his face in the pillow when the Alpha shifted. Jimin again lifted his face and opened his eyes to see the Alpha has stopped moving and still asleep. His cheeks burned up as he bit lips as shifted a bit, he placed his head on the Alpha's chest and placed his arms on the Alpha's torso, snuggling impossibly closer to the Alpha. Jimin sighed, burying his face in the Alpha's neck, he sniffed the Alpha scent even more, suddenly he is being engulfed into the strong arms, his eyes widened, he panicked, too scared to lift his head, he stayed like a statue, until he is make sure that the Alpha is still asleep. When there was no moment from the other side, he sighed in relief.