08. A-Are you pregnant?

☆

☆.。.:* .。.:*☆

"Ji Hyun... Please eat something." Jimin pleaded to his brother softly, who is in his nest under the fluffy blanket, Jimin has made a nest for his brother on his bed, with soft pillows blanket, Jimin's hoodie his, mother's shawl and his father's shirt which has no scent but still it provides comfort to Park's brothers. Since they came back from hospital Jimin haven't left his brother's side always cuddling, comforting and taking care of him but today he was out all day for work, even though he has prepared food for Ji Hyun and placed it on the coffee table, but when he came back in the evening, he found the plate exactly where he placed it and the untouched food.

The Omega sighed heavily as he climbed up on his brother's bed, Jimin removed the blanket from his face to see the younger omega is sleeping, he caresses his cheeks thinking how their life turned upside down since their father left the world, Jimin used to be the most carefree and I might add arrogant person in the whole world, which he is not very proud about himself, yes many good things happened in his past, but he was too much arrogant to notice them, in the frame of artificial fame he has lost the most priceless diamond. He never cared for his younger brother till the day he found him crying in the bathroom floor alone after their father's death, Jimin was heartbroken after talking to his brother, after knowing his worries, he realised that he never noticed anyone other than himself, not even his own younger brother, his never knew about his brother being bullied in the school, he never knew about a certain Alpha saving his brother and threatening those bullies, he didn't know about his brother first heartbreak till Ji Hyun spilled everything when they talked. Jimin has cursed himself to hell for not being there for him when he needed, he was never there for anyone, he never knew his mother suffering after their father's death till she was diagnosed by a heart disease. He wanted to kill himself right then and there but he didn't because of his brother and sick mother. He changed himself for better and he has no regrets. He was shocked and devastated when his friends cut all ties with him, he felt alone that's when he found his brother beside him.

After completing their studies through scholarship both brother's helped each other in the business, their company is doing well till Mr. Choi decided to ruin everything.

"Hyung..." Ji Hyun's sleepy voice bought him back to reality as his blinked his eyes to clear the blurry vision, he gazes over his younger brother and smiles softly.

"Why didn't you eat your breakfast?" Jimin asked with worried voice as he helped the younger omega to sit up properly on the bed.

The younger Alpha whines as his limbs aches when he moved.

"Be careful." Jimin muttered as he brushes his brothers messy hair back and looked at him. "Ji Hyun, what is bothering you, please talk to me." Jimin said in the most vulnerable voice, he don't want to see to him suffering again, he will not be able to live if something like this happen again.

Guilty expressions crept over Ji Hyun's face as he looks down not meeting his brother's eyes, the younger omega sniffles as again his scent turned sour. "I am sorry, Hyung." Ji Hyun's voice broke as he wishpers while crying.