38. Good luck, Your Alpha is Jealous to his core.

☆

☆.。.:* .。.:*☆

"I think we are late?" Jimin muttered being anxious as walked through the hospital's corridors, beside his Alpha going to Dr. Lee's cabin, his arms circle around the Alpha's biceps as he unconsciously leaned towards the Alpha.

Soon they reached the Dr. Lee's cabin. His assistant informed about the Jeon couple arrival.

 His assistant informed about the Jeon couple arrival

Dr. Lee Min Ho, Alpha, 30
Scent :- Dark Chocolate

Doctor smiled seeing the younger Omega, as he stood up to his chair to greet him, but his steps halted when he saw the other Alpha beside the Omega.

Jeon wrapped his arms around the smaller's waist, just as the other Alpha's eyes landed on his Omega. His Alpha thrashes inside him.

Just chill, he is already married and mated. The Alpha told himself as he pulled the Omega closer.

Jimin felt his throat getting dry as he gulps sensing the tension surrounded the room. Even though everyone used scent blockers but his Omega can feel both Alpha's bitter pheromones.

"Hello, Dr. Lee." He greeted politely as he bowed a little in front of the room, who smiled slightly giving him a nod, then again his gaze went on the other Alpha. Jimin breathed heavily. "Dr. Lee, he is my husband... Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook's Alpha wants to growl in proud, a smirk formed on his face as he extended his hand towards the doctor after Jimin introduced him. He can see the surprise in the doctor's face, he looked at them back and forth with wide eyes then his gaze stopped on Jimin and he smiled widely at the couple. "Congratulations Jimin." The doctor said as he turned his attention to the other Alpha. "Hello Mr. Jeon, it's pleasure to finally meet you." The doctor extended his hand towards Jungkook who raised an eyebrow.

Jimin wiggled in his hold, when the Alpha make no move. His head snapped towards the Omega as he (Jungkook) glares at him. The Omega made puppy eyes, making the Alpha sigh, as he boringly shook his hand with the Doctor.