1 All the stares. U

Murmurs can be heard through out the halls of UA. "I heard tsuyu and mineta spent the whole summer together!" "Seriously? Why would she spend time with that creep?!"
"Maybe she's into that.."
"Ewwww"

Mineta and tsu walk through the halls, attempting to ignore the whispering. Mineta is trying to hide it, but he's clearly about to cry. Tsu looks down at him,

"minny..." he looks up at her with tears in his eyes, "don't worry about it. Kero. Their just trying to stir up drama." Mineta smiles slightly and adjusts his bow.

They walk into class and everyone turns to look at them. "Since when do you two hang out, tsu?" Jirou looks at them in utter confusion. "Kero, since the end of first year." Mineta looks up at tsu as she speaks and she automatically knows what it means. She crouches down so she is eye level with him.

He steps closes to her and whispers quietly enough for only her to hear, "they're making me nervous, what if they laugh at the bow...?" Tsu smiles softly at his and reaches up to touch hers, "then I'll make them shut up, I won't let them laugh at us." Mineta smiles nervously as they walk to the seats.

They sit down beside each other and lock hands under the table. Tsu sees the Bakusquad staring and pulls mineta closer to her and, Automatically, he lays his head on her.

She moves her hair around his body to act as a curtain, completely blocking him from their stares. He closes his eyes and visibly relaxes. Tokoyami sits in the back of the class staring, wishing he could be in minetas place. Tsu wraps her arm around mineta as he snuggles into her side, not even attempting to touch her breasts.

A few minutes later, aizawa walks into the class. "Welcome back, I guess. Despite all of last years set backs, you all made it. Listen up cause I'm not gonna repeat myself.. I'm proud of you, problem children." He huffs at the end, bur everyone can see the small smile on his face.

"SENSEI, THATS SO MANLY TO ADMIT!!" kirishima stands and yells from his spot beside bakugo. "Sit down kirishima." aizawa rolls his eyes. Kirishima blushes from embarrassment and quickly sits, bakuho quietly snickering at him.

Then tsu notices something, aizawa has a wedding ring on his finger, and she's already predicted who put it there. She smiles to herself. soon Aizawa begins teaching, and she puts her thoughts aside. 'I'll ask later.'

'